|Mason Thames Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 2007|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mason Thames is an American actor who came into the limelight after playing the recurring role of Daniel Stevens in the AppleTV+ science fiction drama streaming series For All Mankind (2019). Mason gained further popularity by starring in several other TV shows including Walker (2021) and by getting featured in a number of films like the horror movie The Black Phone (2021).
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Siblings – Brooke Madison (Older Sister) (Dancer)
5 ft or 152.5 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mason Thames Favorite Things
- Films – Horror movies such as Halloween and Sinister
- Celebrity Idol – Leonardo DiCaprio, having watched his movies and found him to be an incredible actor, and been inspired
Source – Game Rant
Mason Thames Facts
- From 2013 to 2016, he had toured with the professional ballet company called The Nutcracker.
- Mason began acting at the age of 11 in commercials, television, as well as in films.
- He has disclosed that he has always enjoyed performing, ever since a young age, having had a big imagination, and acting had come naturally to him.
- He has relished horror films from a young age. When he was around 5 years old, his mother had put him along with his sister on the couch, and made them watch the horror movie Halloween, in order to get them to be quiet. Mason fell in love with horror films ever since that day, having had fun with how they scared him.
- Thames has loved watching the crime thriller film Training Day (2001) and remembered to have had his eyes wide-open the whole time during the bathtub scene where Ethan Hawke was getting agitated, having counted it as one of the movie scenes that had made him.
- He had started reading books on space and been fascinated by it when he was around 9 years old. After landing the role in For All Mankind, he began to watch videos on how to do everyday activities like eating, when out in space, that he found to be strange yet interesting. He has added that it did seem he was in space while filming and that had been an incredible feeling.
- He has had a great time portraying Finney Shaw in The Black Phone having liked how his character is a smart kid who is shy, but extremely clever, at the same time.
- Mason has felt blessed to have got the opportunity to work with Ethan Hawke for The Black Phone. He has affirmed that he found the superstar to be a great person and an even greater actor. Mason had been amazed to watch how Hawke would just throw himself into the terrifying character of The Grabber, which was nothing like him in real life when he is the nicest person. After every take, Ethan would ask Mason if he was alright, giving him a noogie on the head, that would help him to become less nervous.
- He has picked Shutter Island to have been his most-loved movie of Leonardo DiCaprio.
- Mason has been a comic book fan and has longed to be in a superhero movie. He has revealed that he has always had a strong connection with Robin and has wanted to play him. He has also been drawn to Spider-Man and Harry Osborn.
Featured Image by Mason Thames / Instagram