|Emilia Schüle Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 28, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Emilia Schüle is a German actress who has made many notable appearances in various films and shows such as Mila in Freche Mädchen and its sequel Freche Mädchen 2, Larissa Pantschuk / Marie in Tatort, and Milou in Dreamfactory.
Emilia was 8 years old when she started attending dance classes and trained in modern dance, street, and ballet dances.
In 2005, she took part in the Talents Getting Started workshop.
She is represented by Olivia Bell Management and Mavie Management.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
47 kg or 103.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emilia has dated –
- Jannis Niewoehner
Race / Ethnicity
Both of her parents are of German ancestry.
- Perfect lips
- High forehead
Emilia has appeared in commercials for various brands such as –
- Deutsche Telekom
Emilia Schüle Facts
- She was born in Russia but brought up in Germany.
- Her mother and father who are German citizens brought her back from Russia to Germany when she was only 1 year old.
- She is a professionally trained modern dance, street dance, and ballet dancer.
- Emilia can fluently speak in German, English, French, and Russian.
- In 2008, she was nominated for an Undine Award for “Best young lead actress in a feature film”. Other than that, she has won a Golden Hen Award, Golden Camera, and German Screen Actors Award.
Featured Image By Emilia Schüle / Instagram