|Nandini Rai Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||September 18, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nandini Rai is an Indian actress and model who first garnered public attention after winning the 2010 Miss Andhra Pradesh beauty contestant. Since then, she has predominantly worked in the Telugu film industry.
Secunderabad, Telangana, India
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Nandini graduated from St. Albans High School, Hyderabad in 2005, later, moving to London where she completed her Master of Bachelor Arts Degree in Finance.
- Father – Manoj Kumar (Writer)
- Mother – Rekha Gouhrani Nandini Rai
- Siblings – Jeetu Gouhrani (Brother)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Nandini is of Sindhi descent.
Nandini Rai Facts
- She was brought up in Telangana.
- Nandini has competed in and won various beauty contests including Miss Hyderabad 2008, Miss Andhra Pradesh 2010, Miss Pantaloons Fresh Face of AP 2009, and Miss Beautiful Eyes of AP 2010.
- She made her debut Hindi language film appearance as Sultana in Family Pack in 2011. In 2018, she was cast in her first TV show Bigg Boss S2 Telugu as a contestant.
- The earliest post that Nandini uploaded to her Instagram account was on August 13, 2019.
- As a model, Nandini has worked with more than 80 brands.
- Her television and film credits include High Priestess, Shootout at Alair, In the Name of God, Gaalivaana, Varisu, Astakarmma, Mosagallaku Mosagadu, and Silly Fellows.
Featured Image By Nandini Rai / Instagram