|Adiz Benson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1986|
Adiz Benson is an American rapper, model, and actress who is known under her stage name “Bambi.” She came to prominence with her appearance as part of the cast on Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta and also earned further recognition for her friendship with Basketball star Jannero Pargo’s ex-wife Malaysia Pargo. Since then, she has accumulated a number of fans on her social media with more than 3 million on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
Addie Sha Nette Benson
Compton, California, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
She obtained a degree in Broadcasting and Mass Communication in the past.
Rapper, Model, Actress
- Mother – Cece Shaw (TV Personality)
- Siblings – She does have siblings.
Rap, Hip Hop
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Adiz has dated –
- Chaz Gotti – Rumor
- Lil Scrappy (2014-Present) – The couple had their first child named, Breland Richardson in 2018. Also, she is the stepmother of Emani Richardson who is the biological child of reality star Erica Dixon.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American descent.
- Almond eyes
- Pouty lips
Adiz Benson Facts
- She spent her younger years in California before moving to Atlanta, Georgia.
- According to sources, she and reality star Malaysia Pargo have been close friends ever since she was sweet 16 years old.
- During her schooling years, she was part of her junior high and high school basketball team.
- Adiz has been featured in music videos for various well-known music artists like Lil Wayne, Jamie Foxx, and 50 Cent.
- In April 2015, she started her own line of luxury hair extensions called Shimmer Elite Extensions.
- Throughout her career, she had worked under various aliases including “Addie Shanette Benson,” “Adi Benson,” “Adiz Benson,” “Adizia Benson,” and “Bambi Compton Breed.”
- In April 2016, she released her 3rd mixtape titled Return Of The Lipstick Bawse Mixtape.
Featured Image By Adiz Benson / Instagram