|Brian Stepanek Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||February 6, 1971|
Brian Patrick Stepanek is an American actor and voice actor best known for his role as Tom Harper on the Nickelodeon series Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn (2014 to 2018) and as Arwin Hawkhauser on the Disney Channel original series The Suite Life of Zack & Cody (2005).
Brian Patrick Stepanek
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
From 1985 to 1989, Brian went to Gilmour Academy, a Roman Catholic, college-preparatory day and boarding school in a Cleveland suburb. After that, he attended Syracuse University in New York.
Actor, Voice Actor
- Father – William Joseph “Bill” Stepanek
- Mother – Constance G. “Connie”
Brian is represented by Ellis Talent Group.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brian has dated –
- Parisa Yazdanfar – They tied the knot on July 14, 2002. They have 3 children.
Race / Ethnicity
Brian is of half Czech and half German descent.
- Oval face
- Sharp perfect nose
- Receding hairline
Brian has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Dunkin Donuts (2002)
- DiGiorno Stuffed Crust Frozen Pizza (2003)
- Dairy Queen’s Flame-Thrower Burger (2004)
- Qwest Dex Media
- Ace Hardware
- Bass Ale
- Kia Motors
- Office Depot
- Outback Steakhouse
- TJ Maxx
- Dairy Queen’s Cheesequake Blizzard (2005)
- Dairy Queen FlameThrower Chicken Sandwich (2007)
- TrueValue (2007)
- Advil (2007)
- Dairy Queen (2010)
- Progressive Insurance (June 2010)
- Priceline (July 2010)
Brian Stepanek Favorite Things
- Movie – Back to the Future (1985)
- Filmmaker – Michael Bay
- Commercials Of His – SuperBowl commercial with Matthew Broderick and Capital One commercial where Brian turned into a werewolf
Source – Reddit
Brian Stepanek Facts
- He has wanted his name to be pronounced as “Sh-tyeh-pah-nek”.
- He is left-handed.
- In 1998, Brian received the Joseph Jefferson Award for “Actor in a Principal Role in a Musical” for Me and My Girl at the Drury Lane Theatre in Oakbrook, Illinois.
- Brian appeared as the popular Batman villain, the Riddler on one of the Batman OnStar commercials (aired from 2000 to 2002).
- He has been widely known as the voice of Roger in the animated sitcom Father of the Pride (2003).
- Brian has lent his voice to characters in several movies such as Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004), Charlotte’s Web (2006), and Over the Hedge (2006).
- In 2005, while shooting for the movie The Island, Brian met with an accident in the elevator scene. This was because the glass sheet in the back of the elevator had come off when he had leaned on it and he was 3 stories up.
- He portrayed the role of a Sector Seven Agent in the 2007 film Transformers.
- In 2008, he gave his voice for Martin in the movie Bolt.
- In 2015, he voiced a number of roles in the animated film Home, including that of the Gorg Commander.
- He has been a spokesperson for Qwest Dex Media including commercials as well as personal appearances.
- If Brian had a chance, he would have loved to become a teenager once again to play the role of Marty McFly as in the 1985 American science-fiction film, Back to the Future.
Featured Image by Brian Stepanek / Instagram