|Chris Appleton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 14, 1983|
Chris Appleton is an English hairstylist who as of March 2023, had been the global creative director for Color Wow. He is known for his romantic relationship with actor Lukas Gage and for having worked as the hairstylist of well-known celebrity figures including Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian West, Ariana Grande, and Katy Perry.
Leicester, England, United Kingdom
In January 2023, he uploaded a post to his Instagram announcing that he had enrolled at Harvard University‘s Harvard Business School in Boston.
- Father – David Appleton
- Mother – Jane Mary Appleton
- Siblings – He has a sister.
Chris is managed by Mimi of IMG Models Worldwide and WME Agency.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Chris has dated –
- Katie Katon – Chris had previously been in a relationship with Katie Katon until 2009, who had been working as the managing director of the hair salon George’s Hairdressing as of November 2022. Together, the couple has two children named Billy and Kitty-Blu.
- Derek Chadwick (2018) – He had been in a relationship with Derek Chadwick in 2018.
- Lukas Gage (2023-Present) – In February 2023, it was reported that actor Lukas and Chris Appleton were dating after they shared pictures of themselves on social media, vacationing together in Mexico. They made their red carpet debut as a couple at the Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood and TikTok Celebrate Vanities: A Night For Young Hollywood event in Los Angeles. They reportedly got engaged in April 2023. In April 2023, they got married at Little White Chapel in Las Vegas.
Race / Ethnicity
However, he prefers to dye his hair a shade of silver.
- He sports a brushed-up hairstyle.
- His chiseled jawline and athletic physical appearance
Through his social media, Chris has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Erewhon.
Chris Appleton Favorite Things
- Hairstyles – Creating gorgeous, rich, and glamorous-looking hair
- Hair Care Products – Color Wow Dream Coat Supernatural Spray, Chris Appleton + Color Wow Money Masque, Gama Professional IQ Perfetto Hair Dryer, Tangle Teezer Ultimate Styler, Color Wow Cult Favorite Firm + Flexible Hairspray, Color Wow Extra Mystical Shine Spray, Mason Pearson Popular Mixture Brush, Color Wow Color Security Shampoo, Color Wow Root Cover-Up, Color Wow Pop + Lock Frizz Control and Glossing Serum
Source – Evening Standard, CNN
Chris Appleton Facts
- Appleton was just 5 or 6 years old he started taking an interest in doing hairstyles. Then, at the age of 13, Chris began working at a salon.
- It was his mother who convinced him to build a career in hairstyling.
- He came out as gay in 2009.
- In 2010, he was voted “Eastern Hairdresser of the Year” and “Most Wanted IT Boy”.
- Appleton joined the YouTube community with his self-titled channel on June 30, 2020.
- Chris’s work has been showcased in various well-known magazines including Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, Grazia, Vanity Fair, L’Officiel Paris, and Singapore.
- He has worked with several fashion brands such as Chanel, Vivienne Westwood, Fendi, Moschino, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, Saint Laurent, Tom Ford, and Burberry.
- Some of the most-watched videos on his channel as of March 2023, were How to get the Perfect Salon Blow Out at Home, How to Create My Signature Curls | Wavy Hair Tutorial, How To Re-Create JLo‘s Super Bowl Hair | Chris Appleton Tutorial, and Three 5 Minute Hairstyles For The Summer.
- In April 2023, Chris won the “Hair Stylist of the Year” award at the Daily Front Row Fashion Awards.
Featured Image By Chris Appleton / Instagram