|Charlie Creed-Miles Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 24, 1972|
|Hair Color||Salt and Pepper|
Charlie Creed-Miles is an English actor, writer, director, producer, and musician who is known for having been cast in a variety of roles in shows and movies such as The Punk, Peaky Blinders, Casualty, The Young Poisoner’s Handbook, King Arthur, You & I, Waking the Dead, Between the Lines, Agatha Christie’s Marple: 4.50 from Paddington, Drop the Dead Donkey, Skins, Let Him Have It, 100 Streets, Romans, and Nil by Mouth.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, United Kingdom
Actor, Writer, Director, Producer, Musician
- Father – Charles P. J. J. Creed-Miles
- Mother – Margaret J. Heaven
Charlie Creed-Miles is represented by Hobson’s International, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Charlie Creed-Miles has dated –
- Samantha Morton (1999-2000) – He started dating actress and director Samantha Morton in the year 1999 and the duo had also worked together in the movie The Last Yellow (1999). They welcomed their daughter Esme Creed-Miles on February 5, 2000. However, the relationship couldn’t last very long and Charlie Creed-Miles and Samantha Morton parted ways in 2000.
Race / Ethnicity
Charlie Creed-Miles is of Italian and French descent.
Dalt and Pepper
- Lean physique
- Wears glasses
Charlie Creed-Miles Facts
- He made his first theatrical film appearance as Second Boy in School in the 1991 drama film, Let Him Have It, based on the true story of Derek Bentley.
- In 2013, Charlie Creed-Miles played the role of Billy Kimber, a local kingpin who runs the local races, in the British period crime drama television series, Peaky Blinders, whose lead cast comprised of Cillian Murphy, Helen McCrory, Paul Anderson, Annabelle Wallis, Sophie Rundle, Finn Cole, Charlotte Riley, Noah Taylor, Tom Hardy, Natasha O’Keeffe, and others.
- Charlie appeared as Connor Abbot, a gangster based in London who is fascinated by Japanese culture, in the crime thriller television series, Giri/Haji, in 2019.
Featured Image by Yoshiki Minato / Instagram