Parsippany-Troy Hills, New Jersey, United States
Jane studied at Professional Children’s School in New York City and subsequently went to Rutgers University, New Brunswick.
The actress attended drama classes at HB Studio in Greenwich Village, New York City.
- Father – Ed (Chemical Engineer)
- Mother – Barbara Krajkowski (née Benoit) (College Theater Instructor)
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
Brillstein Entertainment Partners
Pop / Rock, Jazz
She released her first album under DRG Records.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jane Krakowski dated –
- Julian Ovenden – She dated English actor and singer, Julian Ovenden in the past.
- Marc Singer (2007) – Jane Krakowski dated 20 years her senior English documentarian, Marc Singer in 2007. She had met him during the premiere of Children of Men in 2006.
- Adam Guettel (2008) – Composer-lyricist of musical theater and opera, Adam Guettel had an encounter with Jane in 2008.
- Aaron Sorkin (2009) – Screenwriter, playwright, and producer Aaron Sorkin and Jane were seen at Beverly Hills High School where the pair were present to see Aaron’s daughter play basketball in January 2009. She had few dates with him before calling it quits later in the month.
- Robert Godley (2009-2013) – In 2009, she started dating British designer of men’s clothing, Robert Godley and got engaged to him during the Christmas 2009 when he proposed Jane. The couple split in 2013 after remaining together for 4 years. On April 13, 2011, Jane gave birth to couple’s first child, son Bennett Robert Godley in NYC.
Race / Ethnicity
Jane has Polish ancestry on her father’s side while she is of half French-Canadian, half Polish and Scottish descent on her mom’s side.
34-27-35 in or 86-68.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
Jane has appeared in commercials for Clairol Herbal Essence Shampoo, Atari 2600 Solar Fox video game, Tropicana Trop50 (Orange Juice), etc.
In 2015, she also partnered with Pampers.
Jane’s religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Jenna Maroney on the NBC sitcom 30 Rock from 2006 to 2013. She appeared in a total of 128 episodes.
On July 15, 2010, Jane released her debut solo album The Laziest Gal in Town via DRG Records.
Jane debuted with 1983 comedy film National Lampoon’s Vacation for her role as Cousin Vicki.
First TV Show
In 1993, Jane played the role as Jane Jackson in the television miniseries Alex Haley’s Queen.
Jane is a fitness lover. She enjoys going to the group exercise classes. In her own words,
“I pick my classes based on the music they play.”
Before becoming a mom in 2011, she was finding more time to workout like 5 days in a week consistently. But, now, taking stairs instead of elevator, doing pushups with her son, etc. are her more preferred forms of exercising.
In order to maintain her skin’s freshness, Jane drinks ample amount of water.
In general, she goes by the formula “eat less, exercise more” to stay in shape forever.
Jane Krakowski Favorite Things
- Workout – One set of one
- 30 Rock Episode – Apollo, Apollo
- New Yorker – Her mom and dad
Jane Krakowski Facts
- Jane is sometimes mistaken for Judy Greer‘s sister.
- Due to paternal Polish ancestry, she has learnt couple of words in the language.
- Jane used to go with her mom to the theaters (her mom’s workplace) while she was young. No babysitter was hired for Jane.
- At the age of 4, she started taking ballet lessons.
- She enjoys life by the motto “Keep calm and carry on.”
- Jane first learned skating when she had to do the Broadway musical “Starlight Express.”
- Jane was the first choice to play the role as Judy in the horror film Sleepaway Camp (1983), but after reading the script, she felt that the death of Judy was too violent and hence turned down the role. It was finally played by Karen Fields.
- She reveals that her first job in New York was to become a Supergirl in an Underoos commercial.
- She only gives money to panhandlers if they will make a change for her.
- Both her mom and dad encouraged her to go into the show business.
- Jane is not on social media.