Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico
Alicja Bachleda went to the 5th Liceum Ogolnoksztalcace in Krakow. She completed her high school education from there.
In 1989, Alicja got enrolled at the National Ballet Academy in Kraków. She studied there till 1998. Then, in 1998, she started taking classes at the National Academy of Music‘s vocal department in Kraków. She went there until 2000.
Alicja polished her acting skills by taking course at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York City.
- Father – Tadeusz Bachleda-Curuś (Geologist)
- Mother – Lidia Bachleda-Curuś
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Adam Bachleda-Curuś (Uncle) (Former Mayor of Zakopane, Poland)
Alicja Bachleda is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency.
Universal Music Polska
5 ft 6.25 in or 168 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alicja Bachleda has dated –
- Piotr Woźniak-Starak (2002-2004) – According to reports, Alicja first met Polish businessman Piotr Woźniak-Starak in 2002. They started going soon after. At that time, both of them were in the United States. While she was honing her acting skills at Lee Strasberg’s school, he was studying at the Parsons School for Design. They dated for about 2 years before ending their relationship in 2004 by mutual consent.
- Gregory Michael (2005) – Alicja was reported to be going out with American actor Gregory Michael in 2005. They were spotted at a number of red carpet events including Assassin Premiere Party in August 2005 in Los Angeles.
- Colin Farrell (2009-2010) – Alicja started dating Irish actor Colin Farrell in 2009. They had grown close while working in the drama movie, Ondine. In 2009, she gave birth to their son, Henry Tadeusz Farrell. In October 2010, it was reported by the leading American and British tabloids that they had broken up. It was later reported that they had separated several months ago.
- Sebastian Karpiel-Bułecka (2014-2015) – The leading Polish tabloids were linking Alicja with the singer Sebastian Karpiel-Bułecka throughout 2014. It was reported that they were so far gone in their relationship that they were thinking about getting married. By the start of 2015, they had called quits on their relationship.
- Sebastian Kulczyk (2016) – In February 2016, Alicja was rumored to be going out with Polish businessman, Sebastian Kulczyk, who is known to be one of the richest Poles. The source of these rumors was their public outing as they were spotted shopping and hanging out in a café.
Race / Ethnicity
- Elongated chin
- High cheekbones
Alicja Bachleda has appeared in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- Heineken Star Bottle
- Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion
Alicja Bachleda is a devout Roman Catholic. She even had her son baptized at the Church of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Kraków.
Best Known For
- Having played the female lead role in the Irish romantic drama movie, Ondine.
- Being cast in the role of Veronica in the drama movie, Trade, which had Kevin Kline in the leading role.
- Having appeared in the popular Polish movies such as Pan Tadeusz and September Eleven 1683.
In January 2001, she released her debut studio album, Klimat.
In 1999, she made her theatrical film debut in the Polish period drama, Pan Tadeusz: The Last Foray in Lithuania.
First TV Show
In 2002, Alicja Bachleda made her first TV show appearance in the romantic drama TV series, Na Dobre i na zle.
For example, she loves doing yoga by the side of swimming pool under the canopy of the stars. She also has an active lifestyle.
Alicja Bachleda Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Alicja Bachleda Facts
- She became an honorable citizen of the city of Tampico in Mexico on May 12, 2008.
- She loves to do her own stunts. In fact, she performed a very high and dangerous jump in the final sequence of the 2007 movie Trade on her own.
- Alicja was just 15 years old when she was signed up for her debut movie.
- In 2004, she tried her hands at the German cinema by appearing in the comedy-drama movie, Sommersturm (Summer Storm in English).
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by David Shankbone / Flickr / CC BY-2.0