Amanda, Dolo-dum-dums (a nickname she received as a child from her dad)
Fulham, South-west London, England
- Father – Denny Byram
- Mother – Betty Byram
- Siblings – Natasha Byram (Older Sister) (Model, Actress)
Amanda is managed by –
- Crown Talent in England
- Octagon Entertainment in the U.S.
- 1st Opinion Models in Ireland
- 6 Degrees Group in Australia
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amanda has dated –
- Patrick Kielty (1999-2003) – Amanda met comedian Patrick Kielty while presenting the Ireland AM morning show in 1999. The couple dated for almost 4 years but ended their relationship in 2003. After which, Amanda relocated to Los Angeles, USA. However, she maintains that the two are still friends.
- Craig McMullen (2008-2012) – Craig is an Australian rugby union player and shared a three-and-a-half year long relationship with Amanda before ending it in 2012. The couple got engaged in September 2010. Amanda has said that long distance was the reason for calling off the engagement.
- Gethin Jones (2014) – Although the relationship was never confirmed. Amanda and the Welsh presenter Gethin Jones were spotted out and about several times. They were seen holding hands and shared each other’s pictures on social media.
- Julian Okines (2014-Present) – Amanda and Julian began dating in 2014 after they met while shooting at a fitness photo shoot. Julian is a creative content producer and they instantly hit it off. The couple got engaged in December 2014 and four months later, tied the knot in April 2016. The couple plans to have kids in the future.
Race / Ethnicity
Tall and slender figure
34-25-36 or 86-61-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Amanda Byram hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Best Known For
- Co-presenting BBC One game show Total Wipeout along with Richard Hammond from January 2009 to December 2012.
- Hosting the American reality television show Paradise Hotel in 2003 and 2008.
Amanda’s first theatrical appearance was in the movie A Dog’s Breakfast in 2007. She played the character of Elise in the movie.
First TV Show
Amanda’s first television show appearance was presenting for the TV3 show Ireland AM in 1999. She co-presented the morning show with Mark Cagney.
Amanda’s diet plan involves having a green concoction made with cucumber, carrot, spinach, kale with berries, avocado, chia seeds and ice. Her food includes a lot of veggies, fish, chickpeas, and lentils.
She avoids meat, sugary items, processed and packaged foods and opts to have organic foods instead.
Every weekend she treats herself to cakes, chocolates, and pizza and believes in a wholesome diet plan rather than starving.
Amanda works out 6 days-a-week and takes the Saturdays off. She lifts the weights 3-4 times a week. Additionally, she follows High Intensive Interval Training (HIIT) which involves cardio exercises that help her burn fat in a short amount of time. She mixes it up with spinning, boot camp boxing and outdoor activities like biking and hiking.
Amanda Byram Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Dancing With The Stars, The Walking Dead, The Returned, Homeland, The Following
- Designer – Turkish-born Umit Kutluk
- Book – The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- Fictional Character – Mr. Tumnus from The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- Dance – Chacha
Source – Irish Mirror, The Guardian, Scotsman, Irish Times, Evoke
Amanda Byram Facts
- She admits that watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians is her guilty pleasure.
- She is petrified of being buried alive.
- Had she not been a media personality, Amanda would probably have been a chef as she finds cooking to be sensual and creative.
- In 2017, Amanda co-hosted the Irish version of Dancing With The Stars alongside Nicky Byrne.
- Amanda is a former model and along with her sister Natasha has walked the ramp for many distinguished designers.
- She appeared in the music video “Good Looking Woman” for Joe Dolan and Dustin the Turkey in 1997.
- Amanda’s second toe is longer than her big toe.
- She would like to attend a fantasy dinner party with Jake Gyllenhaal.
- Amanda is a travel writer and frequently posts blogs on her website.
- She once made a bucket list on Twitter and included things like surfing, learning Spanish and French and also taking singing lessons. She ticked those things off her list after doing them.
- Amanda gave up alcohol in 2013 because she was tired of getting hangovers and wanted to focus on having a healthy body and mind.
- Visit her official website @ amandabyram.com.
- Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Denise Collins / Flickr / CC BY-SA 3.0