|Amber Marshall Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 2, 1988|
Amber Marshall is a Canadian actress and equestrian who has been featured in several TV series and TV movies and is best known for portraying the character of Amy Fleming in the family drama TV series Heartland which began in 2007 and became, in 2015, the longest-running hour-long scripted drama series in the history of Canadian television. In parallel with her acting career, she has also assisted at a veterinary clinic and has volunteered at wildlife rehabilitation centers where she has learned to work with falcons and hawks. Amber has also served as the publisher and the primary writer for her magazine titled Amber Marshall Life & Style and owns a line of jewelry called the Amber Marshall Jewellery Collection.
London, Ontario, Canada
Amber had completed her elementary education from Lester B. Pearson School for the Arts and then finished her secondary education from A.B. Lucas Secondary School; both institutions in her hometown of London, Ontario.
- Father – David Marshall
- Mother – Wenda Marshall
- Siblings – She has a brother.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amber has dated –
- Shawn Turner (2012–Present) – Amber got engaged to photographer Shawn Turner in 2012. The couple got married on July 27, 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English and Scottish descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde.
- Petite frame
- Charming smile
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Has a mole under her nose
Amber has been sponsored by RAM Trucks Canada.
She has been featured in the TV commercial for TD Canada Trust.
Amber Marshall Facts
- She started acting from the age of 11 when she hired an agent and used to attend the Original Kids Theatre Company in London, Ontario.
- Before she began her career in acting, she had worked as a veterinary assistant. She had also learned horseback riding as a young girl.
- In recognition of her performance in the TV series Heartland, she was awarded the ‘Canada’s Screen Star’ award at the inaugural Canadian Screen Awards in 2013.
- She was nominated in the category of ‘Best Performance in a TV Movie, Miniseries or Special – Leading Young Actress’ at the 2004 Young Artist Awards for her portrayal of the titular character in the 2003 TV movie The Elizabeth Smart Story. It was based on the real-life story of an American teenager named Elizabeth Smart who was abducted and held captive for 9 months in 2002.
- Like her character in the TV series Heartland, she lives on a farm ranch; outside Calgary, Alberta with her husband and a host of animals including horses, dogs, cats, chickens, rabbits, and an alpaca.
Featured Image by Amber Marshall / Instagram