|Analise Scarpaci Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||October 4, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Analise Scarpaci is an American actress and performer who is widely known for having appeared in a number of movies like Abnormal Attraction (2018), several TV shows including Good Morning America (2021), and numerous plays such as the Broadway production of Matilda the Musical (2013) where she essayed the roles of Hortensia and Alice. Scarpaci has also made many vocal performances, for instance, one on Love Song with Band Geek on YouTube in January 2021, and has dropped a number of EPs including her debut titled Pathetic Little Dreamer (2021). She has garnered more than 16k followers on Instagram.
When she was in her senior year in high school, she got transferred to different schools a number of times. She had started training in ballet when she was three years old, by attending the Staten Island Ballet.
When she began acting professionally, her training moved to the city studying with DanceMolinari and her voice teacher Badiene Magaziner. She enrolled in the BFA Musical Theatre Program at Pace University.
She has been represented by Innovative Artists, CESD, and Jill Fritzo PR.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Sharp features
- Cheerful smile
Analise Scarpaci Favorite Things
- Football Team – New York Giants having been obsessed with football
- Hobby – Reading
- Books – The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren, Lucia Lucia by Adriana Trigiani
Source – Just Jared
Analise Scarpaci Facts
- She has given credit to her parents for developing in her a love of musicals. Before she was two years old, she had watched every Shirley Temple film. By the time she was walking and talking, she had memorized every word and every step of the songs of Temple. That had led to ballet lessons which ultimately led her to being enrolled in an acting school, by the time she was five years old.
- Analise has recalled the day that truly changed her life which was when she saw the original cast of Billy Elliot on Broadway. She has regarded it as her epiphany, when she knew she wanted to do what the ballet girls were doing, for the rest of her life. She went on to find a manager by looking in the Playbill, sent her information and got shocked as well as thrilled when she was called for a meeting.
- She has been amazed to note how she made her Broadway debut with A Christmas Story in the same theater that she watched her first Broadway show, Beauty and the Beast, which was The Lunt-Fontanne Theatre.
- Analise learned how to ride a bike only when she was 16 years old.
- She has been able to recite every line from the film My Cousin Vinny.
- She has disclosed that she has 150 relatives who all live only ten minutes away from each other.
- Scarpaci has disclosed that her father had been the first person to see her musical Mrs. Doubtfire with her, and that it had an extra special place in her heart.
- Her most-cherished spots in NYC have been Fresco by Scotto to eat at, Bryant Park to chill in and the stores on 5th Avenue to shop at, respectively.
- She has revealed that she cannot sleep without her eye mask.
Featured Image by Analise / Instagram