|Anastasia Ashley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 10, 1987|
Anastasia Ashley is an American professional surfer and model. While in school, Ashley had participated in several physical activities but enjoyed surfing the most. She had maintained a strong and impressive career right through her teenage years winning several prestigious titles such as the Triple Crown Rookie of the Year in 2003, National Scholastic Surfing Association Championship, as well as the Professional Surfing Tour of America Championship. She is followed by over 3 million people on Facebook, more than 200k people on Twitter, and 2 million plus fans on her Instagram.
Anastasia Electra Ashley
San Clemente, California, United States
Malibu, California, United States
Ashley went to high school for a short while.
But, after she got busy in international surfing events, she started homeschooling. However, this never stopped her from graduating from high school with flying results.
Professional Surfer, Model
- Father – Kurt Rappaport
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Anastasia self-manages her career.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anastasia has dated –
- Sean Stewart (2015) – Musician Sean Stewart went on a beach date with Ashley in 2015, which didn’t seem to work out well until he got lucky with a smooch from the gorgeous professional surfer. He was in such an awe that he fell off his chair during an interview while talking about his date with Ashley.
- Abraham Ster – Abraham Ster and Ashley have been dating for quite some time. The two can be seen in many of her Instagram posts.
Race / Ethnicity
Toned Voluptuous figure
Ashley has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Bikini Ready
- La Roche-Posay USA
- CND Vinylux
Best Known For
- Having won her most significant achievement the Pipeline Women’s Pro Shortboard Championship in Hawaii in 2010
- Being recognized by Maxim for her athletic fitness and sex appeal in 2014
First TV Show
Ashley made her first TV show appearance as herself in the sports talk-show Cold Pizza in 2005.
To keep herself fit and ready to be tossed underwater by big waves, Anastasia goes to the gym daily that comprises of 90-minute workout sessions which includes a mix of strength training and cardio workouts such as sprints, push-ups, and core kickbacks.
Ashley also does other strenuous workouts such as plyometrics and CrossFit inspired moves to maintain a ripped figure with the perfect curves.
As for her diet, she sticks to fresh juices and makes sure that her daily food intake includes fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. She also goes for Bikini Ready Nutrition Shakes that are high in nutrition.
Anastasia Ashley Favorite Things
- Waves – Keramas, Bali
- Local Waves – Hawaii, California
Anastasia Ashley Facts
- The first time Ashley surfed was when she was 5 years old.
- When she was 6 years old, she won her very first surfing competition using a board that was in bad shape and had been dumped in a bin outside her house.
- At the age of 6, she and her mother moved from Southern California to live 5 minutes away from the North Shore of Oahu in Hawaii.
- In order to practice surfing, Ashley would borrow her guy friend’s board.
- By the time Ashley was 7, her determination actually got her someone to sponsor a new surfboard.
- By the age of 10, she had started competing at amateur surfboard events against women who were much older than her.
- In 2008, at the age of 21, Ashley lost her mother to a disease known as Lou Gehrig’s disease or ALS. This disease causes progressive muscle weakness.
- After her mother’s death, Ashley took some time off and went to Puerto Rico where she spent a month to get life back on track.
- While young, Anastasia also participated in boys surfing contests so that she could compete with people of her own age. She was able to beat those boys who later became professional surfers.
- Alongside her surfing career, Anastasia also took her homeschooling quite seriously by preparing test papers for herself and did constant revisions.
- Anatasia and professional surfer Lexi VonderLieth used to be the biggest surfing rivals during their teenage years.
- In 2012, Ashley began focusing on her favorite local waves that she enjoyed the most which were in Hawaii and California.
- In September 2014, she partnered with a jewelry company named ‘OK1984’ to start a line of jewelry which she named Gypsy Jet Set.
- In 2014, her fitness and sex appeal earned her a place in the Maxim‘s October issue.
- In November 2014, while attending a web summit based on social media tools, she tried convincing the Taoiseach (Prime Minister) of Ireland, Enda Patrick Kenny to start surfing.
- Visit her official website @ anastasiaashley.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Google+, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Anastasia Ashley / Instagram