|Andrew Flintoff Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 6, 1977|
Andrew Flintoff is an English professional cricketer, television presenter, and radio personality who represented England in international cricket matches from 1998 to 2010. He has more than 2 million followers on Twitter, more than 1 million followers on Instagram, and more than 100k followers on Facebook.
Andrew Fredrick Flintoff
Freddie, Lurch, The Gravy Master
Preston, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom
Former Professional Cricketer, Television Presenter, Radio Personality
- Father – Colin Flintoff (Plumber, Factory Maintenance Worker)
- Mother – Susan Flintoff
- Siblings – Chris Flintoff (Older Brother) (Cricketer)
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
102 kg or 225 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Andrew has dated –
- Rachael Wools (2002-Present) – Flintoff got married to Rachael Wools on March 5, 2005. Together, they are parents to daughter Holly Flintoff (b. September 6, 2004), and sons Corey Flintoff (b. March 8, 2006), Rocky Flintoff (b. April 7, 2008), and Preston Flintoff (b. December 25, 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair light brown.
- Tattoo of his wife’s and children’s names on his left arm
- Tattoo featuring 3 lions of the England badge and his cap number on his right arm
Andrew Flintoff Facts
- While playing against West Indies at the Edgbaston Stadium in 2004, Andrew hit the ball for a 6 which reached into the Ryder Stand. The ball was almost caught by Andrew’s father sitting in the stands but it was unfortunately dropped.
- He won the Australian version of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! in 2015.
- In November 2012, Andrew defeated Richard Dawson in a professional boxing match on a points decision.
- He struggled with depression after England’s whitewash at the 2006-07 Ashes series.
- He supports the Manchester City football club.
- In December 2022, Andrew Flintoff was involved in a car crash during the filming of an episode of the BBC show Top Gear in Surrey. He had to be airlifted to the hospital.
Featured Image by Mugley / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0