|Anita Date-Kelkar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||October 31, 1980|
Anita Date-Kelkar is an Indian actress who predominantly works in the Marathi and Hindi television industries. However, one of her most-prominent appearances has been as Radhika in Mazhya Navryachi Bayko.
Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Anita completed her schooling at M. R. Sharda Kanya Vidya Mandir, Nashik before going on to pursue her Master of Arts from Pune University‘s Lalit Kala Kendra.
- Father – Narendra Date
- Mother – Kiran Date
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anita has dated –
- Chinmay Kelkar (2005-Present) – Anita tied the knot with Chinmay Kelkar in 2005.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her fair complexion
Anita Date-Kelkar Facts
- She was raised in Nashik, Maharashtra.
- Anita made her debut Marathi language theatrical film appearance as Seema in Sanai Choughade in 2008. The following year, Anita was cast in her first Hindi language film Zor Lagaa Ke…Haiya!. In 2008, she was cast in her debut TV show titled Dar Ughada Na Gade as the lead character.
- Her Marathi film appearances have been in Coffee Ani Barach Kahi, Ajoba, Popat, Seema, Gandha, Myna, A Paying Ghost, and Jogwa.
- From 2016 to 2021, Anita portrayed the character of Radhika Subhedar – Banhatti in Mazhya Navryachi Bayko for which she won various Zee Marathi Utsav Natyancha Awards such as “Best Mother” in 2016, “Best Actress” in 2018, and “Best Character Female” in 2018.
- In 2022, she was announced as part of the cast of Nava Gadi Nava Rajya as Rama Karnik.
- Aside from film and television, she has also appeared in various theatre plays that include Mahasagar, Tichi 17 Prakarne, Cigarette, and Bai Ga Kamalach to name a few.
Featured Image By Anita Date-Kelkar / Instagram