|Anja Konstantinova Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 24, 1990|
Anja Konstantinova is a Russian model. She has modeled for brands like Stylestalker, The Kooples, Urban Outfitters, Rusty, French Connection, Kahlo, Mad Love, Stephen Webster Jewelry, and Liberty London. She has also been featured in magazines like Vogue, Oyster, Jalouse, Marie Claire, Madame, Fashion Gone Rogue, Elle UK, Harrods, and Them. She is the best known for being a short-statured model and for shattering the stereotype related to models’ height.
Saint Petersburg, Russia
London, England, United Kingdom
The information about Anja Konstantinova’s educational background is unknown.
- Father – He is a ballet teacher.
- Mother – She is a ballet teacher.
- Siblings – Unknown
Anja Konstantinova is managed by –
- The Society Management, New York, United States
- Premier Model Management, London, England, United Kingdom
- Priscilla’s Model Management, Sydney, Australia
- Bravo Models, Tokyo, Japan
- Uno Models, Barcelona, Spain
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anja Konstantinova has dated –
- Magnus Reid – Anja is in a relationship with Magnus Reid which is clearly evident from their Instagram pictures. The couple married in Las Vegas in a funky Bohemian style wedding in early 2016 and have a son named Ozzy who was born on August 15, 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tends to bleach her eyebrows
- Wears a nose ring
4 (US) or 34.5 (EU)
Anja Konstantinova has either endorsed or promoted brands like –
- MØY ATELIER
- The Kooples
- Urban Outfitters
- French Connection
- Mad Love
- Stephen Webster Jewelry
- Liberty London
- SUMMER & STORM
Best Known For
- Being a short-statured model who doesn’t meet the basic height requirement of a stereotypical model
- Walking in numerous fashion shows including Australia’s Fashion Week for Ellery and Friend of Mine
Anja Konstantinova Favorite Things
- Childhood Memory – Walking to Kindergarten with her grandma every morning
- Movie – Candy (2006)
- London Hang Out – East London
- Food – Hot chips
- Cartoon – Tom & Jerry
Source – WonderlandMagazine.com
Anja Konstantinova Facts
- At 12 years of age, she moved to Melbourne, Australia.
- Anja was discovered at a hair salon in Melbourne, where she worked as a receptionist.
- She has been on the covers of Covet and Pages.
- She believes that she must have been a cat in her past life.
- Anja has several cat-related tattoos including the word ‘MEOW’ on her inner lip, the word ‘cat’ spelled in Russian on her right arm, and an image of a cat on her midriff.
- She has been featured by various magazines including Vogue, Oyster, Jalouse, Marie Claire, Madame, Fashion Gone Rogue, Elle UK, Harrods, and Them.
- Her hobbies include hanging out with her friends, going for walks, watching documentaries, sitting in coffee shops, and reading.
- She has a dog named Lurchie.
- She has an obsession with sunshine.
- Anja has a guilty pleasure that includes eating ice cream in bed every night.
- She has a fear for spiders, ocean, and dolphins.
- Her dream destination is South Africa and Iceland.
- Snoop Lion (aka Snoop Dogg) is her dream date.
- Her least favorite movie genre is action films.
- Her first gig was at the age of 15 in a massive festival in Melbourne called ‘Big Day Out’.
- Anja’s most treasured possession is her polaroid camera which she carries everywhere she goes.
- After her modeling career, she would like to work in a place that treats traumatic people.
- One of her career highlights has been working with fashion photographer Terry Richardson.
- She describes herself as free-spirited, indecisive, and adventurous.
- Her one wish is to be able to fly.
- Follow Anja Konstantinova on Instagram.
Featured Image by Anja Konstantinova / Instagram