|Anna Baryshnikov Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 22, 1992|
Anna Baryshnikov is an actress who first started acting at the age of 6. She is also good at ballet dancing. She got nominated for 3 awards for the 2016 film “Manchester by the Sea”.
Anna Katerina Baryshnikov
New York City, New York, United States
She is based in Chinatown neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States.
However, she also spends her time in Los Angeles, California, United States.
After completing her school education from a New York City-based school, Anna Baryshnikov got enrolled at the Northwestern University. She graduated from the university in 2014.
- Father – Mikhail Baryshnikov (Ballet Dancer, Actor)
- Mother – Lisa Rinehart (Dancer, Writer, Director, Video Journalist)
- Siblings – Shura Baryshnikov (Older Paternal Half-sister) (Dancer, Choreographer, Dance Educator, Actress), Sofia-Luisa Baryshnikova (Younger Sister), Peter Andrew Baryshnikov (Older Brother) (Photographer)
- Others – Jessica Lange (Stepmother) (Actress, Singer), Nikolay Baryshnikov (Paternal Grandfather), Aleksandra Vassilievna Grigorieva (Paternal Grandmother), Virgil Williard Rinehart (Maternal Grandfather), Katherine M. Briggs (Maternal Grandmother)
Anna Baryshnikov is represented by Beverly Hills-based United Talent Agency.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anna Baryshnikov has dated –
- Teddy Bergman – Anna’s Instagram activity suggests that she is in a relationship with theater actor Teddy Bergman. Her Instagram feed is littered with Teddy’s pictures. Although she hasn’t openly called him her boyfriend, there are too many subtle hints such as captioning his pictures with hearts and calling him her muse in some other pictures that show that they are dating.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Russian ancestry and on her mother’s side, she is of German, English, Scottish, and Irish descent. She also has traces of Dutch ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Blue eyes
- Porcelain complexion
Anna Baryshnikov hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Maya in the drama sitcom, Superior Donuts, which was an adaptation of the popular play of the similar name.
- Being cast in a supporting role in the critically acclaimed movie, Manchester by the Sea, which had Casey Affleck and Michelle Williams in the lead roles.
In 2016, she made her theatrical film debut as Tara in the comedy flick, Wiener-Dog.
First TV Show
In 2015, Anna Baryshnikov made her first TV show appearance in The Mystery of the Deemed Dealer episode of the police drama comedy series, The Mysteries of Laura.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Anna Baryshnikov Favorite Things
- Theatre Company – Blue Man Group
- Movie While Growing Up – Legally Blonde
Source – Broadway, So It Goes Magazine
Anna Baryshnikov Facts
- She started her acting career at the age of 6 when she was cast in the role of fairy Peaseblossom in a local children’s production of A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
- In her first play, she literally screamed her lines as her babysitter told her that audience won’t be able to hear her voice and had told Anna to speak her lines loudly.
- While growing up, she tried to follow in her parents’ footsteps and got enrolled in the beginner ballet classes. However, she was hyperactive and talkative which made her unsuitable for ballet, which is known for discipline.
- When she first started acting, her parents were hesitant but once she started doing quality work, they became supportive of her career choice.
- During her early acting days, she did a number of odd jobs including working as a hostess at a restaurant and handling front desk at a yoga studio.
- While growing up, she often used to make home videos with her brother Peter as homages to epic movies such as Gladiator.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Anna Baryshnikov / Instagram