|Anna Popplewell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3.5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 16, 1988|
Anna Popplewell is a British actress known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows and films like Susan Pevensie in The Chronicles of Narnia film series and Lola in Reign. She has won many awards for her superior acting skills like the Character and Morality in Entertainment Award under the “Best Actress” category for her role in The Chronicles of Narnia in 2006.
Anna Katherine Popplewell
London, England, United Kingdom
Ellesmere, England, United Kingdom
Anna Popplewell studied at the North London Collegiate School. After completing her schooling, she took up English Language and Literature at Magdalen College of Oxford University in 2007.
- Father – Andrew Popplewell (High Court Judge)
- Mother – Debra Lomas (Dermatologist)
- Siblings – Lulu Popplewell (Younger Sister) (Actress), Freddie Popplewell (Younger Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Nigel Popplewell (Paternal Uncle) (Former Cricketer), Oliver Popplewell (Paternal Grandfather) (Former Judge), Catharine Margaret Storey (Paternal Grandmother)
Anna Popplewell is managed by –
- Andrew Kurland, Talent Agent, ICM Partners, Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Mary Fitzgerald, Talent Agent, Curtis Brown Group, London, United Kingdom.
- Lena Roklin, Manager, Luber Roklin Entertainment, Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Lindsey Ludwig-Rahm, Publicist, Viewpoint, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
- John V. Meigs Jr., Legal Representative, Hansen, Jacobson, Teller, Hoberman, Newman, Warren, Richman, Rush & Kaller, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anna Popplewell has dated –
- Rollo Weeks (2003-2005) – Anna started dating Rollo Weeks in 2003. Rollo is a British actor recognized for his role in The Little Vampire. They dated for almost 2 years before breaking up in 2005.
- William Moseley (2005-2007) – Anna started dating William Moseley in 2005. William is also a British actor who co-starred with Anna in The Chronicles of Narnia. The two were photographed together on many occasions. Unfortunately, their relationship did not last and they broke up in 2007.
- Sam Caird – Anna then became involved romantically with staff director Sam Caird. Anna and Sam dated each other for a while before getting engaged in 2015. They had a secret marriage on May 14, 2016, in London, England. The wedding was attended by their close friends and family members only.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English ancestry.
- Long face with a high forehead
- Fuller Lips
- Broad wide smile
Best Known For
Her different roles such as Susan Pevensie in The Chronicles of Narnia film series, Chyler Silva in Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, and Lola in Reign.
In 1999, she made her theatrical film debut as Betsy in the romantic comedy-drama Mansfield Park.
First TV Show
In 2001, Anna made her first TV show appearance as Victoria in the mini-series, Love in a Cold Climate.
Anna has to prepare herself for action roles for her characters. In such cases, she is trained by a professional trainer.
Anna Popplewell Favorite Things
- Book – “The Secret History” by Donna Tartt
- Advice – “Nothing matters very much and very little matters at all.”
- Prop On Set – Bow, Arrow
Source – Tvover Mind, YouTube
Anna Popplewell Facts
- She has a phobia for rodents.
- She is an avid reader.
- Anna values truth over beauty as more important in life.
- Prior to being cast in Halo film, she had no clue about her character Chyler Silva.
- One of the best gifts she had ever received was from her parents, which was of a singing egg timer which sings “Killing Me Softly” when it’s boiled softly.
- She doesn’t have any social media account.
Featured Image by Gordon Correll / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0