|Annie Khalid Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 27, 1987|
|Spouse||Saad Ahmed Khan|
Annie Khalid is a Pakistani-English singer and model who is prominently known for the release of her track Mahiya, which was used in the film Awarapan (2007). Other than that, Annie is also known for her work as a model as she has walked for various brands and designers including BNS couture and Amman Belal.
Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
She divides her time between London and Lahore.
According to sources, Annie studied at Plashet Girls School in East Ham, London.
- Father – Dr. Khalid
- Siblings – She has 2 brothers and 1 older sister.
Annie is represented by Faisal Khan.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Annie has dated –
- Raees Ismail – Raees and Annie tied the knot in July 2012 but got a divorce sometime after.
- Malik Noureed Awan – She was previously married to Dubai-based businessman Malik Noureed Awan. However, she revealed that their marriage fell apart within the first 6 months of her marriage as a result of which she had to flee to London. She also accused him of domestically abusing her.
- Saad Ahmed Khan (2014-Present) – The couple tied the knot with one another on December 26, 2014, in Lahore, Pakistan.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Kashmiri and Yemini ancestry.
- Curly hair
- Almond eyes
Annie Khalid Favorite Things
- Place To Dine At In Lahore – Espresso, Cosa Nostra, Coffee Tea & Company
- Pakistani Singer – Asim Azhar
- Childhood Memory – Her entire school life in the United Kingdom
Source – The Nation
Annie Khalid Facts
- She spent the first 6 months of her life in Lahore before moving to East London, where they lived for many years until they relocated to Essex.
- Annie released her debut album titled Princess on April 16, 2006.
- She rose to fame with the release of her song Mahiya in 2007.
- In 2011, Annie was appointed as Norway’s Red Cross Goodwill ambassador.
- She walked the ramp for L’Oréal Karachi fashion week for BNS couture in 2010.
- In June 2011, she was featured in LOOK magazine. Around about the same time, Annie also started her café called in the AK Lounge which is located in Lahore.
Featured Image By Polkadots05 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0