Anti-Aging diet plan aims to reduce shabby signs of aging such as wrinkles, visible lines etc. Anti-aging diet plan is not meant to be followed for a particular period of time, it rather is a lifestyle diet plan.
All the medicinal and remedial anti-aging properties are hidden in natural and organic food items. You can get your sought-after body by embracing a healthy diet regime having bountiful fruits, vegetables, and other anti-oxidants added into it.
Stress, long exposure to sunlight and pesticides are some of the reasons causing premature aging. These factors being fostering the number of unstable oxygen molecules in skin lead to broken collagen and hence cause wrinkles and fine lines.
Like your kidney and liver, your skin too has an equal participation in the detoxification process. The toxins not being flown out of your body by these organs tend to come out of your body through skin resulting into dull skin, spots, eye bags, and wrinkles.
Why You should have Anti-Aging Diet Plan?
Aging not being a problem beyond control can be delayed. There are certain signals which signify premature aging. Before going ahead with Anti-aging diet plan, you need to understand its symptoms. You should go along with anti-aging diet plan in following situations-
- If you are overweight and all the measures taken by you to shed surplus pounds failed, you certainly should go along with Anti-aging plan. The diet plan will drop tons of pounds from your body and will provide you sleek and sculpted figure.
- If you are not fit and your body has become house of myriad hazardous diseases such as high blood pressure, increased cholesterol level, osteoporosis, arthritis etc, Anti-aging diet plan will eradicate harmful toxins from your body and will rid you from these diseases. Besides that, it will bring down your chances of cancer to 43%
- If you have got visible and shabby sign of wrinkles all over your face which make you look several years older, Anti-aging diet plan will make you look several years younger to your actual age.
- With aging, your confidence and self-esteem also goes down and you feel terrified to face the world. The Anti-aging diet plan will revitalize your body and soul and will instill an astonishing confidence in you.
Ingredients of Anti- Aging Diet Plan
Anti-aging diet plan consist of food items, which are anti-oxidant and have enormous benefits on skin and body.
Water and Other Drinks
Drink eight to nine glasses of water in day. Water being the most natural detoxifier and antioxidant flushes out toxins from your body and cleanses your body organs from inside. For aging detoxification, give your day a healthy beginning by starting your day with a glass of hot lemon water. Instead of alcohol and soft drinks, inculcate soy milk in your diet. It accelerates the production of collagen, which helps in removing wrinkles and keeping you young for longer.
Oily Fish such as fresh tuna, salmon, mackerel, and sardines provide essential fatty acids to your body and mop up the foundation of premature skin and wrinkles. Apart form toning your skin, high content of proteins in oily fish bring your body in svelte shape. Fish oil is also rich in omega-3 fatty acid, which not being naturally produced by your body needs to be feed to the body from outside.
Kiwi, Avocados and Berries
Kiwi fruit being rich in vitamin C works as an effective agent against aging. Besides removing harmful toxins, it fosters building of collagen. Avocados being rich in vitamin A and E effectively combat against wrinkles and other signs of aging. Blue, black, and red berries are full of antioxidants known as phytochemicals, which obstruct aging.
Skin Amicable Carbs
Low carbs such as porridge oats are rich in minerals known as silicic acid which boost the growth of young cells. Oats are skin friendly and rid you from wrinkles and aging. The famous celebrity, Madonna eats skin friendly carbs to keep her skin young and healthy.
Other Food Items
Other Food items which act as anti-aging food items are –
- Almonds being rich in omega-3 and vitamin E assist your body in repairing broken cells of skin, and hence mop up wrinkles from your skin.
- Olive oil nourishes your body and purges you from wrinkles.
- Apricots and spinach being rich in lutein, which is an antioxidant combat against the harmful aging effects of sun.
- Tomatoes consist of powerful antioxidant named lycopene, which not only cut the effect of cancer but also keep you young and wrinkle free.
- Broccoli being powerful in combating against hazardous substances of environment maintains you young.
- Red wine enhances blood circulation and is a strong antioxidant.
Forbidden Food Items in Anti-aging Diet Plan
To make the process of dropping weight faster and get rid of wrinkles and other signs of aging, following items have been forbidden by Anti-aging diet plan.
Dairy products such as wheat, cow milk, and soy milk are very difficult to digest for people with weak immune system. However, other food items such as raw organic butter and fermented products like tempeh, tamari, and miso are comparatively easy for your body to digest, if taken in moderation
Processed Food Items
Processed food items such as additives and artificial food items also put immense pressure on your metabolism and immune system. Undigested food piles up toxins inside the body and makes various organs of your body dysfunctional.
Sugar is the cause of diabetes and myriad other heart diseases. Try to avoid sugar in all the forms including sugary fruits and drinks.
Though salt is the most important ingredient of diet, but avoid having too much of salt. Salt if used in high quantity crops up your chances of high blood pressure and numerous other heart problems. Use sea salt instead, it is anti-caking agent.
Man-made fats such as refined oil, fats found in packaged foods, and fried foods contain unsaturated fat, which is not good for health. Seed, nut, coconut oil, and extra virgin olive oil are some of the healthy choices of fat.