|Arnell Armon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 11, 1995|
Arnell Armon is an American YouTuber who is best known for her videos on beauty tips and tricks that she uploads to her channel titled “Arnell Armon”. She is also known for being the twin sister of social media sensation Alissa Ashley. Arnell has amassed a huge social media fan following of more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 600k subscribers on YouTube.
Arnell Armon, Arnell Zinnerman
Oakland, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Arnell studied criminal justice while in college. However, she did not complete the course and dropped out.
Social Media Influencer
- Mother – Nathalie Harper (HR Manager)
- Siblings – Alissa Ashley (Twin Sister) (YouTuber), Alexis Ariel (Sister)
She is represented by Westside Digital Group.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and Hispanic)
She has Mexican ancestry on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘Purple’ or ‘Light Brown’.
She has 2 nose piercings on the right as well as a septum piercing.
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
She has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna
- Kiss (Beauty Products)
Best Known For
Uploading videos of beauty tips and tricks to her YouTube channel titled Arnell Armon
Arnell Armon Favorite Things
- Place – Arizona
- Bodysuit Brand – Forever 21
- Song Of All Time – Ask Of You by Raphael Saadiq
Arnell Armon Facts
- She can’t stick to one topic of conversation at a time.
- Arnell enjoys writing poems.
- In her early years, she enjoyed dancing.
- She considers herself to be a semi-emo kind of a person.
- In 11th grade, she wrote a poem about the earth after attending environmental science classes and finding out about the damage being done to the earth by humans.
- During middle school, she had undergone therapy for depression and self-harm. Arnell was also not allowed to attend the graduation ceremony at her school due to her anger issues.
- Her talent in making wigs, began when she glued on a wig to cover her falling hair which was caused after she bleached her hair when she was 15 years old.
- Growing up, she wanted to be a lawyer.
- In her childhood, she enjoyed playing videos games.
- Follow her on Instagram, Google+, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Arnell Armon / Instagram