|Ashley Alexiss Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||November 25, 1990|
Ashley Alexiss is an American plus size fashion model and TV personality who is known for appearing on the reality TV show Fix My Mom and getting featured in various glamour
magazines. She is also a successful entrepreneur and the CEO of a self-titled swimsuit brand “ALEXISS Swimwear”. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and over 300k followers on Twitter.
Ashley Alexiss Smith
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
She divides her time between Los Angeles and Eastern Pennsylvania.
Ashley attended Northeast Regional Metropolitan High School. Then, she acquired a degree in communication from Kaplan University in Florida in 2015.
Model, Reality TV Star
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Velvet Smith
- Siblings – Unknown
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Travis Yohé (2011-Present) – Ashley is in a relationship with a businessman named Travis Yohé. They started dating in 2011 and have since been together. The couple got engaged when Travis proposed to her on a boat with a diamond ring in December 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Blonde (Natural)
She hasn’t endorsed any brand yet.
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Appearing on the reality TV show Fix My Mom
- Getting featured in a variety of glamour magazines like Playboy and Maxim
- Her own brand of swimwear named “ALEXISS Swimwear”
She hasn’t made her theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
Ashley made her first TV show appearance in the reality TV show Fix My Mom in 2015.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Ashley Alexiss Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Ashley Alexiss Facts
- She has a pet dog named Todd.
- She has been featured in top-notch magazines like Sexy Skin Magazine, New England Hip-hop, Playboy, Maxim, American Honey, and RG Magazine.
- She launched her self-titled brand of swimwear in 2014.
- Ashley started modeling when she was in high school.
- She was the 3rd finalist in the Playboy Miss Social Campaign in 2010.
- Ashley has also been featured in various music videos for artists like Thirteen Yards to Victory, Andrew Bees, Erick Emmanuel, and Yeshua Alexander.
- In 2015, she was seen on the Oxygen Network’s reality show Fix My Mom along with her mom Velvet.
- Visit her official website @ ashalexiss.com.
- Follow Ashley on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Ashley Alexiss / Instagram