|Ava Max Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 16, 1994|
Ava Max is an American singer who shot to fame with the release of her single, Sweet but Psycho, on August 17, 2018. The single was released via Atlantic Records and topped the music charts in various countries including Sweden, Norway, and Finland. She has a fast-growing fan base with more than 100k subscribers on YouTube and more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Amanda Ava Koci
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
The information about Ava’s educational background is unknown.
- Father – Pavllo Koci
- Mother – Andromaqi
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Teli Nako (Maternal Grandfather), Katerina (Maternal Grandmother)
Ava is represented by Full Stop Management.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ava has maintained a safe distance from divulging any information about her love life which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
Ava Max is of Albanian descent.
- Fuller Lips
- Slight resemblance to Lady Gaga
She has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
Her single Sweet but Psycho which was released through Atlantic Records on August 17, 2018. It managed to reach #1 spot in the music charts of Sweden, Norway, and Finland.
As a Singer
Ava Max has released a number of singles including Slippin, My Way, and Sweet but Psycho.
She has also been featured in Le Youth’s Clap Your Hands (2017) and Witt Lowry’s Into Your Arms (2018).
Ava Max Facts
- Her parents were Albanian immigrants.
- She embarked on her journey as a singer in the United States by releasing her debut single, My Way, on April 20, 2018.
- She was also featured in the song Let It Be Me from the David Guetta‘s album, 7, which was released on September 14, 2018.
- The video of her single, Slippin, features the Libyan rapper and singer, G4SHI.
- She often hogs up on Doritos.
- Visit her official website @ avamax.com.
- Follow Ava Max on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, SoundCloud, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Ava Max / Instagram