|Bailey Sok Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 24, 2004|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Bailey Sok is an American dancer, choreographer, and social media star of South Korean descent who came to prominence after joining Dance Precisions before becoming part of Just Plain Dancin. With time, her social media fan following has also seen a surge of more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 50k followers on Twitter, and more than 350k followers on YouTube.
Bailey Drew Sok
California, United States
According to sources, she was homeschooled since the 8th grade.
- Siblings – Brittany Sok (Older Sister), Kylie Sok (Older Sister)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Asian (South Korean)
She is of Korean descent.
She either highlights her hair or dyes her hair blonde.
- Short shoulder length hair
- She highlights her hair with blonde.
- Snub nose
Bailey Sok Favorite Things
- Genre Of Dance – Hip Hop
Source – YouTube
Bailey Sok Facts
- She was brought up in the United States.
- Bailey started dancing at the age of 3.
- A picture that Bailey uploaded to her Instagram in August 2019, she captioned it “Roots” and tagged the Gyeongbokgung Palace.
- She prefers to use Instagram over Snapchat.
- When she’s not dancing, she enjoys going golfing.
- She prefers hip hop to any other form of dancing as she finds it to be upbeat and fun.
- The ultimate thing on her to-do-list would be going on a tour with singer and songwriter Beyonce.
- She once stated that she is afraid of almost everything.
- Bailey is a huge Disney movie buff. Also, if she could relate herself to a fictional character, it would be Moana.
- She drinks fresh juice every morning.
- Bailey loves to eat vegetables and drink fruit juice.
- In the past, she performed alongside superstar Janet Jackson.
- She met social media star and dancer Kaycee Rice during dance class in the past.
Featured Image By Bailey Sok / Instagram