|Beatrice Vendramin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 15, 2000|
Beatrice Vendramin is an Italian model, actress, writer, and singer who is best known for having been cast as Emma Ferrari in the Disney teen situation comedy TV show, Alex & Co., in which she starred alongside the likes of Leonardo Cecchi, Eleonora Gaggero, Saul Nanni, Federico Russo, and Olivia-Mai Barrett. Moreover, she has also amassed an impressive fan base on social media as she enjoys more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 50k followers on Twitter, and more than 10k subscribers on YouTube.
Beatrice Lucia Vendramin
Model, Actress, Singer, Writer
- Father – Alberto Vendramin
- Mother – Morena Vendramin
- Siblings – Giacomo Vendramin (Younger Brother)
Beatrice Vendramin is represented by –
- Why Not Models – Italy
- Planet Film – Italy
- Photogenics LA – Los Angeles
- View Management
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Beatrice Vendramin has dated –
- Ludovico Dagnoni
- Ricky Garcia
- Fred de Palma
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful smile
- Toned body
- Pierced ears
38.5 (EU) or 8 (US) or 5.5 (UK)
Beatrice Vendramin has either endorsed or promoted a number of brands through social media which include the likes of Pronovias, L’Oréal Paris Hair, Armani, SEMICOUTURE, Moncler, Yamamay, Pull&Bear, Be Blumarine, DSQUARED2 – Dean & Dan Caten, Lancôme Paris, Blugirl, Armani Beauty, Puma, etc.
Beatrice Vendramin Favorite Things
- Disney Fairytale – Cinderella
- Colors – White, Blue, Black
- Ice Cream Flavor – Cookie
Beatrice Vendramin Facts
- Her credits as a singer include having sung the song, Incredible along with her co-star, Leonardo Cecchi for the Disney show, Alex & Co.
- Beatrice Vendramin released her first book, I piedi per terra, la testa nel cielo (Feet on the ground, head in the sky) in the year 2017. She has dedicated the book to all her fans and supporters.
- Beatrice enjoys traveling a lot.
- She has been friends with Saul Nanni and Eleonora Gaggero even before they were all cast in the leading roles in Alex & Co., the Disney show created by Marina Efron Versiglia.
- Beatrice Vendramin joined YouTube with her eponymous channel on October 22, 2011.
- In 2016, she was cast as Emma Ferrari in the family comedy-drama film, Come diventare grandi nonostante i genitori (English: How to Grow Up Despite Your Parents), whose cast also included actors Leonardo Cecchi, Eleonora Gaggero, Saul Nanni, Federico Russo, Chiara Primavesi, and Giovanna Mezzogiorno.
- She was featured in the February 2017 issue of Vanity Fair.
- Beatrice Vendramin played the role of Aurora in a couple of episodes of the legal comedy-drama TV show, Non dirlo al mio capo (“Don’t Tell My Boss”), in the year 2018. Created by Giulio Manfredonia, the lead cast of the show includes Vanessa Incontrada, Lino Guanciale, Chiara Francini, Giorgia Surina, Andrea Bosca, Federico Riccardo Rossi, Massimo De Franchovic, and Magdalena Grochowska.
- Her principle is to “BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAMS BEYOND LIMITS WITHOUT EVER STOPPING TO BE A NORMAL GIRL.”
Featured Image by Beatrice Vendramin / Instagram