|Eleonora Gaggero Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6.5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 20, 2001|
|Boyfriend||Matteo Markus Bok|
Eleonora Gaggero is an Italian actress and model, best known for her role of Nicole De Ponte in 3 seasons of the TV series Alex & Co. between 2015 and 2017, alongside Leonardo Cecchi, Beatrice Vendramin, and Federico Russo. She began her career in 2014, with a role of Stella in the movie Unique Brothers, and after a 2-year break, appeared as Nicole de Ponte in the movie How to Grow Up Despite Your Parents (2016). After the TV series Alex & Co. went off the air in 2017, Eleonora bagged roles of Virginia Basile in the movie Non c’è campo.
She also had a guest role of Camilla Telese in the TV series Scomparsa in 2017. Later that year, she published her 1st novel, titled Se è con te, sempre, and 1 year later, in 2018, the sequel titled Dimmi che ci credi anche tu. Eleonora has amassed a large fan base on social media, with more than 1 million followers on Instagram, more than 200k subscribers on YouTube, and more than 60k followers on Twitter.
Albaro, Genoa, Italy
Eleonora began her liceo scientifico, or scientific secondary school in 2015. After a year, she switched to liceo delle scienze umane or human sciences secondary school.
In 2017, after Eleonora moved to Rome, Italy, she switched schools again, this time to liceo linguistico or a linguistic secondary school.
Actress, Model, Author
- Father – Maurizio Gaggero
- Mother – Dalila Gaggero
- Siblings – Veronica Gaggero (Younger Sister) (Model, Actress, Dancer)
Eleonora Gaggero is represented by –
- C.D.A. Studio Di Nardo (Talent Agent) in Rome, Italy
- Untitled Entertainment (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States, and New York City, New York, United States
5 ft 6.5 in or 169 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eleonora Gaggero has dated –
- Matteo Markus Bok (2018-Present) – Her relationship with the well-known Italian pop singer, Matteo Markus Bok can be traced to December 2018, when they went to the Sunny Valley Mountain Lodge ski resort together. They also celebrated Valentine’s Day in 2019 together and gushed over each other on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian descent.
- Slim physique
- Prominent cheekbones
- Fuller Lips
Eleonora Gaggero has endorsed brands such as –
- Armani Beauty (2018)
- L’Oréal Professionnel (2018)
- ghd Italia (2018)
- Pier Lorenzo Bassettitessuti (2019)
- Hogan (2019)
Eleonora Gaggero appeared in numerous commercials for the Disney company starting in 2011, some of which were for the TV series Violetta.
Best Known For
- Her roles in TV series Alex & Co. (2015-2017) and Scomparsa (2017)
- Starring in movies such as Unique Brothers (2014), How to Grow Up Despite Your Parents (2016), and Non c’è campo (2017)
- Releasing her 1st novel in 2017, titled Se è con te, sempre, and its sequel Dimmi che ci credi anche tu in 2018
Eleonora Gaggero made her first theatrical film appearance as Nicole De Ponte in the comedy-drama How to Grow Up Despite Your Parents in 2016.
First TV Show
Eleonora Gaggero made her first TV show appearance as Nicole De Ponte in an episode of the comedy-drama series Alex & Co. on May 11, 2015.
Eleonora Gaggero Favorite Things
- Band – One Direction
- Singer – Mika
- Music Genre – Hip Hop
- Actors – Ian Somerhalder, Leonardo Di Caprio, Johnny Depp, Candice King Accola
- Activities – Watching TV series, Reading, Traveling
- Foods – Pasta with Pesto Sauce, Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Flavor – “PinoPinguino”
- Disney Fairytale – Beauty and the Beast
- School Subjects – Science, Italian, Spanish, French
- Movie – Titanic (1997)
- Book – Paper Towns by John Green (2008)
- Color – Yellow
- Number – 8
- Disney TV Show – Hannah Montana (2006-2011)
- Disney Movies – Inside Out (2015), The Avengers (2012), Pocahontas (1995), The Little Mermaid (1989), The Lion King (1994)
Eleonora Gaggero Facts
- She began dancing when she was 3 years old.
- She was shy as a child, and in order to help with that, her parents enrolled her in acting and speaking classes, which sparked her love for the art.
- Eleonora is afraid of the butterflies.
- She can play the piano.
- Eleonora has 2 cats named Melody and Matisse.
- Her fans were surprised to hear that she isn’t a fan of jam or chocolate but loved ice cream.
- Eleonora prefers drinking soda or sparkling water over tap or mineral water.
- She is obsessed with Harry Styles from the One Direction boyband and often tags him on her social media posts with witty comments.
- Her favorite time period was the 1950s. She loves the fashion, music, and the feel of that era.
- Eleonora always loved writing and began taking it seriously at the age of 11. She would sit down in front of a computer during breaks from studying or acting, and start writing short stories.
- She often praised her grandfather, who would take the short stories she wrote, print them out and keep them because he was always very supportive and proud of her ambitions.
- Her humble author beginnings were via Wattpad, an online platform that allowed others to read other people’s work as it was published and provide feedback.
- A book publisher, Fabbri Editori, saw her Harry Styles fanfiction and asked her to write a novel.
- Her debut novel, Se è con te, sempre, tells the story of a 3-month summer campus that accepts people with great talents. The protagonist Effy studies hard in hopes of winning the Los Angeles scholarship for the campus and becoming an actress.
- Fans of her work were surprised to discover that Effy didn’t have pink hair in the early drafts, which was a distinctive feature she was known for in the novel.
- Eleonora got the part in the TV series Scomparsa in 2016 at the same time she was filming the 3rd season of the TV series Alex & Co. where she had a regular role. As a result, she was absent for some episodes.
- In 2017, she was nominated for the David di Donatello Award for “Best Song (Migliore Canzone)” in the movie Come diventare grandi nonostante i genitori or How to Grow Up Despite Your Parents (2016).
- Eleonora also won an award in the category “Rising Star” at the Capri Hollywood Film Festival for How to Grow Up Despite Your Parents in 2017.
- Visit her official website @ eleonora-gaggero.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Eleonora Gaggero / Instagram