|Beau Mirchoff Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||January 13, 1989|
Beau Mirchoff is an American actor, director, and producer who is known for his television roles like Jamie Hunter in the family drama series The Fosters as well as in its spin-off Good Trouble, Matty McKibben in the teen comedy-drama series Awkward, Benjamine “Ben” Stillman in the family comedy-drama series Heartland, Danny Bolen in the comedy-drama and mystery series Desperate Housewives, Ford Halstead in the comedy series Now Apocalypse, Saul Hudson in the comedy-drama series I’m Dying Up Here, and Rick Zondervan in the period crime drama series Aquarius. Beau has also appeared in a variety of films which include In the Land of Women, Scary Movie 4, The Secret Lives of Dorks, Grass Stains, See You in Valhalla, The Grudge 3, I Am Number Four, The Wizards Return: Alex vs. Alex, The Murder Pact, Poker Night, and Stranger with My Face.
William Beau Mirchoff
Seattle, Washington, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
American and Canadian
Beau completed his schooling at Mount Douglas Secondary School in British Columbia, Canada.
Actor, Director, Producer
- Father – Bill Mirchoff (Podiatrist)
- Mother – Kelley Mirchoff (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Luke Mirchoff (Older Brother) (Plays semi-pro Lacrosse), Raeanna Mirchoff (Younger Sister)
- Others – Marilyn Grace Weir (Paternal Grandmother), John Ben Maulsby (Maternal Grandfather), Anne Elizabeth Cross (Maternal Grandmother)
Beau Mirchoff has been repped by Agency for the Performing Arts, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $2 Million.
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
78 kg or 172 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Beau Mirchoff has dated –
- Ashley Rickards (2011) – Beau dated his Awkward co-star Ashley Rickards. He was also Ashley’s love interest in the TV show.
- Jeanine Mason – Beau has been going out with the popular dancer and actor Jeanine Mason since 2011. In June 2014, he revealed in an interview with Glamour that they had been dating for three and a half years. He revealed that they met at an acting studio, where both were taking classes. The couple later broke up.
- Jenny Meinen (2020-Present) – Beau and psychologist Jenny Meinen’s relationship first came into the spotlight in May 2020 after he posted a picture with her on social media. The couple got engaged in August 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Beau Mirchoff is of Irish, English, Scottish, Danish, German, and Swiss-German descent.
- Green colored eyes
- Tall body frame
Best Known For
Playing Danny Bolen on the sixth season of ABC’s Desperate Housewives between 2009 and 2010 and Matty McKibben on MTV’s Awkward since 2011. Besides these, he is also known for his roles in Scary Movie 4 (2006) and The Grudge 3 (2009).
Beau first showed his talent via Scary Movie 4, a 2006 horror comedy parody film by performing a supporting role as Robbie Ryan.
First TV Show
He did his first television show, a Canadian family drama television series, titled Heartland for his role as Ben Stillman from 2007 to 2008.
He is a fitness guy. Beau always remains active in the gym. His biceps and well-built body can be seen in Awkward and other TV series. On top of this, Mirchoff eats healthy to increase the speed of attaining an athletic body. He strictly stays away from junk food.
Beau Mirchoff Favorite Things
- Movie – When Harry Met Sally… (1989)
- TV Show – Chopped (2007-)
- Website – Netflix
- Restaurants – McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Wendy’s, Jack in the Box, In N Out
Source – Seventeen
Beau Mirchoff Facts
- He is an American-born, Canadian actor.
- After getting birth in Washington, USA, he shifted back to Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
- Beau’s career in acting was only possible because of his younger sister, Raeanna (b. 1992).
- Beau also showed his talent via the play Bubbly Stiltskin, before his performance in Scary Movie 4 in 2006.
- He had his first kiss at the age of 10.
- Paula Deen is his celebrity crush.
- Like many others, Beau also believes in love at first sight.
- If he is given a chance to swap places with anyone, Beau would choose Daniel Day-Lewis.
- In his family, he is more close to his mother.
- In 2019, he started appearing as Jamie Hunter, a lawyer and Callie’s on-again-off-again boyfriend, in the drama series Good Trouble.