Beauty inevitably is capable of leaving an everlasting impression in the minds of people. Who on earth doesn’t want to have a radiant face, glowing hair and toned body?
Well, the most effective secret to attain them lies in the foods you eat in your routine life. Instead of relying on expensive creams, moistures and other cosmetic products, claiming to make you look gorgeous, should you start feeding right foods to your body, without spending any money you can naturally get the most sought after skin, hair and body.
Your skin and hair reflects exactly what you feed to your body. You will get dull skin and hair, if you are in love with junk and unhealthy foods. Contrarily, nutritious foods will bring exquisite glow on your face and hair.
Power of Foods
Power of foods is accredited even by scientists. Just like all other organs of your body, your skin also gets nourishment from foods. Healthy and balanced diet improves the functioning of your body organs.
As more than seventy per cent of skin problems arise due to improper functioning of your metabolism, it’s vital for you to speed up your metabolism. Should your metabolism is at par; your body will effectively remove all the toxins and will keep you slim and rosy.
Accumulation of toxins inside your body steals all the charm and glow from your face. It’s vital for you to cleanse your body from inside, just as you cleanse your face and body from outside to remove outside impurities. And you can do that with the help of various detoxifying foods.
Beauty Enhancing Foods
There are some beauty enhancing foods, which will not only get you flawless skin and hair, but will also enhance your youthful age and will make you look beautiful forever.
Omega 3 Fatty Acid
Omega 3 fatty acid comes under the most essential fatty acids. Omega 3 fatty acid increases your blood circulation, provides sufficient oxygen to your face and hair, and reduces inflammation occurring due to harsh skin conditions.
Omega 3 fatty acid maintains the youthful age of your skin and keeps it lustrous forever. You can obtain omega 3 fatty acids from cold fishes such as salmon, sardines etc. Should you don’t want to consume fish; you can also go for supplements of fish oil.
Besides that, omega 3 fatty acid is also effective in combating against the harmful impacts of omega 6 fatty acids which reach inside your body with the consumption of processed foods, red meat etc.
Get into the habit of having green tea at least once in a day. Antioxidant properties of green tea hydrate your skin and provide natural safeguard to it to fight against the harmful UV of sun. Green tea also speeds up your metabolism. Healthy metabolism is capable of burning more fats from your body and get you in enviable shape. Exclusive ingredients of green tea soothe your mind and sharpen your memory.
Vitamin E is also one of the most important nutrients required for maintaining good health of your skin. Vitamin E removes old skin cells and fosters the development of new cells on your face. Various food items such as dry or roasted almonds, pumpkin seeds, nuts and seeds etc. are rich sources of vitamin E.
Tomatoes are rich in vitamin A and fiber. They also contain red pigments named lycopene in huge quantity, which make them great antioxidants. These antioxidants provide shield to your skin against UV rays. Vitamin A in tomatoes keeps your skin moist and rejuvenates it by removing old cells.
For keeping your skin younger and refreshed, you should rely more on foods rich in vitamin C. Citrus fruits such as oranges, lemon etc. are rich in vitamin C and are most easily accessible antioxidants. Harmful and poisonous air coming out from vehicles makes your skin get prematurely old.
Besides citrus fruits, vegetables such as spinach, broccoli, cantaloupe etc. are also superb sources of vitamin C. In addition to vitamin C, they contain several other essential nutrients, and bioflavonoid is one of them. It triggers the formation of collagen, which primarily is responsible for maintaining youthful glow and charm on your face.
Your skin needs to be hydrated to look fresh and new. Drink plenty of water in a day. Water is the most natural detoxifying agent because it removes all the toxins from your body. Start your day with a glass of warm water and drink eight to nine glasses of water in a day.
Forbidden Foods to Get Healthy Skin
Some Food items are just not good for your body and mind, purge them to have a healthy body.
- Refrain from sugary foods because they are the main culprits responsible for wrinkles, puffy eyes, dark circles, spots and patches, and all other premature signs of aging. Just give it a try by staying away from them for at least six months; you will yourself be able to see the difference.
- Refrain from alcohol. Alcohol is just like foe of a healthy body and mind. It dehydrates your skin by snatching all the moisture and makes it look dry and insipid. In addition to that, it also robs the sheen of your eyes and makes them look sick.
- Refrain from cigarettes and caffeine because cigarettes deposit enough toxins in your body to make it become house of diseases.
Some Healthy Tips
Instead of bringing radical changes in your diet, should you bring small changes in your routine life, you indeed can own a healthy and glowing skin. Just keep some important points in mind.
- Stress brings unusual and weird expressions on your face and spending a lot of time in stress is like imprinting those weird expressions permanently on your face. Practice yoga or meditation to remove stress.
- Get into the lap of nature. Instead of consuming processed foods, inculcate naturally obtained organic foods into your diet.
- Get face or body massage with virgin coconut oil or olive oil. Massage increases the blood circulation of your body and stimulates the formation of new cells. Should you get massage from proficient people, you can also get benefits of acupressure.
- Insomnia is a big problem which is troubling a lot of people today. Get it treated because to have a healthy body and sound mind, it’s vital for you to sleep for at least eight to nine hours at night.