|Brady Reiter Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 0¼ in|
|Date of Birth||August 26, 2000|
Brady Reiter is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Mindy Minus in 100 Things to Do Before High School, Charlotte in Just Add Magic, and Teenage Girl Elf in American Horror Stories. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Curb Your Enthusiasm, Moxie, Tiny Commando, Big Time Rush, Are We There Yet?, She Could Be You, and many more.
Orlando, Florida, United States
- Siblings – She has three older brothers and sisters.
Principato Young Entertainment
5 ft 0¼ in or 153 cm
48 kg or 106 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
- Raised eyebrows
- Wide smile
32-23-33 in or 81-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
She has done commercials for Disney World, World Vision National, National Huffy Bicycle, Arm and Hammer Baking Soda, Sullivan Tire, Disney Theme Park, Toronto Blue Jays, Dish Network among many others.
She has also served as the spokesperson for the National Children’s Oral Health Foundation.
Best Known For
Playing the recurring role as Mindy Minus in the sitcom 100 Things to Do Before High School.
In 2008, she appeared in the drama film She Could Be You for her small role as a classroom friend.
Before that, she was seen in a small role as Restaurant Patron in the comedy family straight-to-DVD film Beethoven’s Big Break in 2008.
First TV Show
In 2010, Brady played the minor role as Snow Cone Customer in the family musical series Big Time Rush. Her role was uncredited.
Brady Reiter Favorite Things
- Book – The Fault in Our Stars (By John Green)
- Ice-Cream Flavor – Mint Chocolate Chip
- Band – 5 Seconds of Summer
- Actress – Shailene Woodley
- Favorite Prop from 100 Things to Do Before High School – Red Vines
- Favorite Memory from 100 Things to Do Before High School – Shooting the Halloween episode
- Favorite Color – Pink
Source – Wikia.com, JustJaredJr
Brady Reiter Facts
- At 4, she started modeling.
- She was a straight-A student in school.
- At 5, she started acting by appearing in commercials.
- In 100 Things to Do Before High School, Brady has played the role of Mindy Minus. But, she actually auditioned for CJ Martin.
- Like many celebs, she has faced the problem of bullying in her primary and middle schools.
- Brady’s both parents were already in other relationships (and marriages) before they wed.
- The name ‘Brady’ was given by her mom after she used to listen that her family was similar to the sitcom The Brady Bunch (1969-1974).
- She is good friends with Chloe Csengery.