|Brett Maher Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||November 21, 1989|
Brett Maher is an American football placekicker for the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League (NFL). Previously, he was signed by the New York Jets in 2013, as an undrafted free agent.
Fremont, Nebraska, United States
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
For the first three years of high school, Brett studied at Centennial Public Schools in Utica, Nebraska. Then, he transferred to Kearney High School where he began playing high school football for the Bearcats.
Brett enrolled at the University of Nebraska after turning down various other football scholarships.
- Father – Brian Maher
- Mother – Peggy Maher
- Siblings – Maggie Maher (Sister), Lindsey Maher (Older Sister)
6 ft or 183 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brett has dated –
- Jenna Maher – Brett is married to a woman named Jenna Maher with whom he has two children named Maela and Laekyn. They married in 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
He has a mole on his forehead.
Brett Maher Facts
- Maher was brought up in the United States.
- He got his first chance as a football player signed as an undrafted free agent by the New York Jets after the 2013 NFL Draft on May 12, 2013. However, he was waived on July 23, of that year.
- Despite being signed by two NFL teams previously, Brett actually played his debut game with his first professional NFL team called Winnipeg Blue Bombers after signing with them on May 1, 2014.
- While in high school, he even competed in track and won various long jump and pole vault state championships.
- The earliest post that Brett uploaded to his Instagram account was on October 18, 2018.
- Over the years, Maher has played for various football teams including the Dallas Cowboys, Winnipeg Blue Bombers, Ottawa Redblacks, Hamilton Tiger-Cats, Cleveland Browns, Washington Commanders, Houston Texans, and the Arizona Cardinals.
Featured Image By Brett Maher / Instagram