|Brian Bell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 9, 1968|
Brian Bell is an American guitarist, singer, and songwriter who is best known as the guitarist, backing vocalist, and occasional lead vocalist of the alternative rock band Weezer. He has been the part of albums such as Everything Will Be Alright in the End, Pacific Daydream, Death to False Metal, and many more along with the band Weezer.
Brian Lane Bell
Iowa City, Iowa, United States
Brian attended the Bearden High School and graduated in the year 1987.
- Father – Tom Bell (Geography Professor)
- Mother – Linda Menasco (Elementary School Assistant Principal)
- Siblings – Unknown
Brian is represented by Crush Music.
Alternative Rock, Power Pop, Pop-Punk, Emo, Indie Rock
Guitar, Vocals, Keyboards, Synthesizer
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brian has dated –
- Laura Freedman – Brian was romantically involved with a woman named Laura Freedman in the past.
- Peggy Nunez (2003-2004) – Brian started dating Peggy in 2003. The couple, however, broke up in 2004.
Race / Ethnicity
Brian has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
Being the rhythm guitarist, backing vocalist, and occasional lead vocalist of the alternative rock band Weezer
Brian released his first studio album titled Weezer along with the American rock band Weezer on May 10, 1994, under DGC Records.
Brian made his theatrical film debut in Factory Girl as Lou Reed in 2006.
First TV Show
He made his TV show debut in Saturday Night Live as himself in 2001.
Brian Bell Facts
- Brian’s first introduction to music was through an Elvis Presley concert held at the Stokely Athletic Centre in Knoxville where his parents took him when he was just 4 years old.
- As he grew up, he developed an obsession for his father’s records collection.
- His mother made him take piano lessons although he wanted to learn guitar.
- In his freshman year of high school, he got permission from his parents to learn guitar and began taking lessons from a Knoxville musician, named Ben Bolt.
- He served as the frontman of the band called Space Twins from 1993 to 2005.
- Brian joined the band Weezer in 1993.
- In 2007, he founded a rock band called The Relationship.
- He was offered the role of “Orc Number Three” in the film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers but declined.
- Brian Bell is not active on social media.
Featured Image by Remixyourface / Flickr / CC BY-2.0