|Brigette Lundy-Paine Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8.5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 10, 1994|
|Boyfriend / Girlfriend||None|
Brigette Lundy-Paine is an actress best known for her portrayal of Casey Gardner in Atypical. She has also appeared in films like Irrational Man, The Glass Castle, The Wilde Wedding, Downsizing, and Action Point. She also attracted a lot of media attention when she declared herself as being queer in 2018. Brigette has a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram.
Brigette Renee Lundy-Paine
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Brigette’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Robert Paine
- Mother – Laura Lundy
- Siblings – Unknown
Brigette is represented by The Gersh Agency, Inc.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Brigette has not dated anyone publicly yet.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘black’ or ‘blonde’.
Brigette has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
Portraying the character of Casey Gardner in Atypical, a Netflix comedy series
Brigette made her theatrical film debut in Irrational Man as Braylin Student in 2015.
First TV Show
Brigette made her first TV show appearance on One Bad Choice as Danielle in 2015.
As per a post on her Instagram, Brigette likes to do cycling as a part of working out.
Brigette Lundy-Paine Facts
- She started getting attracted to acting when she was very young.
- She acted for the first time at the age of 5 in the kindergarten production of Rumpelstiltskin, in which she played the title role.
- Growing up, she wanted to be a scientist.
- As a young girl, she always volunteered to play the male lead.
- She co-founded an online art magazine titled Waif which she claims to be her version of “Vogue meets The New Yorker”.
- Brigette is also associated with a band called Subtle Pride and plays improvised live songs with them whenever she gets time off from filming.
- As per an interview in 2018, she stated that in her free time, she usually volunteers as an English tutor.
- In 2018, she declared herself to be queer.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Brigette Lundy-Paine / Instagram