|Bryson Stott Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 6, 1997|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Bryson Stott is an American professional baseball player who played college baseball at the University of Las Vegas (UNLV) and was eventually picked by the Philadelphia Phillies in the first round of the 2019 Major League Baseball draft. He has played as a second baseman for the Philadelphia Phillies and made his MLB debut in 2022.
Bryson Jeremy Stott
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Bryson Stott studied at Desert Oasis High School, a public high school located in Enterprise in Las Vegas, Nevada. After that, he committed to the University of Las Vegas (UNLV) to play college baseball.
Professional Baseball Player
- Father – Derek Stott (Played as the starting quarterback for the University of Las Vegas (UNLV) and ranks seventh in school history in passing yards)
- Mother – Shana Stott (Cheerleader)
- Siblings – Brennen Stott (Brother), Breauna Stott (Sister)
Shortstop / Second Baseman
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
91 kg or 200.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bryson Stott has dated –
- Dru White – He has been in a relationship with personal trainer and coach Dru White. It was revealed in July 2023 that they were expecting their first child, a girl, together.
Race / Ethnicity
Bryson Stott has done endorsement work for Nike.
Bryson Stott Facts
- During his course as a freshman at UNLV, he started all 54 games at shortstop, hitting .294/.359/.379 with one home run and 29 runs batted in (RBIs).
- In 2018, Bryson Stott started all 59 games, hitting .365/.442/.556 with four home runs, 32 RBI, and an NCAA-leading 30 doubles as a sophomore.
- He went on to play for the Wareham Gatemen of the Cape Cod Baseball League as well as the United States collegiate national team after his sophomore season.
- As a junior, he batted .356 with ten home runs and 36 RBIs over 58 games in 2019.
- Considered one of the top prospects for the 2019 Major League Baseball draft, Bryson Stott was picked by the Philadelphia Phillies with the 14th overall pick. On June 27, 2019, he signed with the team after agreeing to a $3.9 million signing bonus.
- His professional debut came with the Rookie-level Gulf Coast League Phillies and then he earned a promotion to the Williamsport Crosscutters of the Class A Short Season New York–Penn League.
- Bryson Stott was assigned to the Jersey Shore BlueClaws of the High-A East to start the 2021 season.
- He was selected to play in the All-Star Futures Game in June 2021.
- During the 2021 season, he earned promotions to the Reading Fightin Phils of the Double-A Northeast and the Lehigh Valley IronPigs of the Triple-A East.
- Bryson Stott went on to slash .299/.390/.486 with 16 home runs and 49 RBIs in over 112 games between the three teams in 2021. He was also selected to play in the Arizona Fall League for the Peoria Javelinas.
- He subsequently made it to the Philadelphia Phillies‘ Opening Day roster for the 2022 season.
- On April 8, 2022, Bryson Stott made his major league debut in the Philadelphia Phillies‘ 9–5 victory over the Oakland Athletics, recording a single, a double, and an RBI.
- He batted .234/.295/.358 in 427 at bats in the 2022 regular season and played 83 games at shortstop, 47 at second base, and two at third base.
- Bryson Stott went on to hit his first grand slam in the Philadelphia Phillies‘ second 2023 Playoff game against the Miami Marlins.
Featured Image by Bryson Stott / Instagram