|Callum Ilott Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 1998|
Callum Ilott is a British race car driver who is best known for his contribution as a driver to the Ferrari Driver Academy and Sauber Junior Team. Besides that, he is also known to be a former driver for the Red Bull Junior Team.
Callum Benjamin Ilott
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Race Car Driver
- Siblings – He has a sister.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Pale skin tone
- Alluring eyes
Callum Ilott Favorite Things
- Race Cars On The Track – LMP1/F1
- Race Cars On The Road – LaFerrari, Quadrifoglio
- Drink – Apple juice
- Subject – Physics
- Race – World Cup 2014
- Food – Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Race Track – Nürburgring
- Thing To Do In His Free Time – Cycling
Source – Prescott Motorsport, CallumIlott.com
Callum Ilott Facts
- He is the first in his family to choose the profession of racing.
- He spent his childhood years in Pennsylvania. Later, he moved back to the United Kingdom where he spent the rest of his younger years.
- Callum was introduced to the Rye House Kart Track by his father who discovered the race track while on his way to work.
- The first time that Callum drove a go-kart was little before his 7th birthday. By the time he was 8 years old, he had gotten his ARKS license.
- He was 12 when he started racing competitively and even bagged the Under 16s Formula Kart Stars British Championship.
- Callum is Red Bull’s first ever racer to be taken straight from karting to FIA European Formula 3 Championship. He was only 16 years old at the time.
- He is a huge admirer of legendary former racer Michael Schumacher.
- Callum is obsessed with Italian cuisines and pasta.
- In his free time, he enjoys going swimming, skiing, and mountain biking.
- He likes to listen to songs from Ed Sheeran and other chilled chart music.
Featured Image By Brunapickler / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0
Callum is Red Bull’s first ever racer to be taken straight from karting to FIA European Formula 3 Championship. He was only 16 years old at the time. Actually Max Verstappen did it first – In 2014, Verstappen drove in the FIA European Formula 3 Championship for Van Amersfoort Racing
first and foremost, congratulations on your recent success in F2 and promotion to Ferrari test driver. I am certain that you are in good hands and that Ferrari would of not promoted you if they did not see something special. Put a few years under your belt, you have LeClair and Sainz to learn from who are also young, quick and eager and I am certain a seat will in fact open up for you.