|Caroline Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 01|
Caroline is a pop singer based in Los Angeles with Southern roots in North Carolina. Although Caroline has always loved singing, she grew up playing competitive tennis. Caroline has been performing on-stage at local events since she was 3. She became a lyricist at 8 and a songwriter at 12. She has also been dancing since she was little and has been actively going on for acting auditions. Going on auditions and trying to make it in music was difficult, so she decided to put her future in her own hands. She started posting covers of her favorite songs in 2018. She quickly rose to fame and started to get attention for her covers all over the world. Caroline released a few originals and with time, kept advancing her career, which is all thanks to “Caroline’s Army.”
Caro, Carolines_music, C
She was born on February 01.
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She went to Laurel Springs School in Ojai, California.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Dancer, Blogger
She is represented by –
- Carolines_Music Management (For Music)
- Randy James Management (For Acting)
Vocals, Piano, Tambourine
5 ft 0 in or 152.5 cm
43 kg or 95 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has not publicly dated anyone yet.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
She has Irish, Spanish, Danish, and German ancestry.
She hasn’t endorsed any brands yet.
Best Known For
- Uploading covers on Instagram of popular songs like “Wrecking Ball” by Miley Cyrus and “Shallow” by Miley Cyrus
- Appearing dancing on Britney Spears’ Instagram
As a Singer
Caroline has grown her career by posting music covers multiple times a week on Instagram which her followers has always loved. Caroline first released a recorded cover of “Unfinished Songs” by Celine Dion.
Later, Caroline also released many original songs including “I Want Happy” and “Valentine.”
Caroline has been a vegetarian since 2016. She maintains a healthy diet to be in performance shape.
Caroline dances every single day which helps her to keep her weight in check. She does hip hop, jazz, lyrical and ballet. Caroline learns new choreography every day, and is constantly working on her high kicks, fan kicks, and splits.
Caroline Favorite Things
- Singers – Madonna, Britney Spears, and Lady Gaga
- TV Shows – Glee, Reba, Gilmore Girls
- Color – Pink
- Book – “Getting a Grip” by Monica Seles
- Sports – Dance, Tennis, and Track
- Number – 7 and 222
- Concert – Piece of Me: Britney Spears
- Song- “Telephone” by Lady Gaga and Beyonce
- Accessories – Pens and Shoes
- TV Character – Rachel Berry from Glee
Source – As told by Caroline herself
- She has been singing and acting since she was 4.
- Caroline has been active in the music industry since 2015.
- Her fans have called themselves as “Caroline’s Army”.
- She uses a platform to promote mental health awareness. For mental health awareness month, her fans sent her their stories with mental health struggles and she posted them to bring awareness related to mental health.
- She has sung all genres of music in her lifetime from pop, country, classical, rock, RnB, and Broadway.
- Caroline used to be a competitive tennis player and was among the top 25 in Southern California.
- Most of the covers Caroline has posted online are Acapella.
- She has written over 300 songs and mainly draws inspiration from personal experiences.
- She has mainly been influenced by Madonna, Britney Spears, and Kesha.
- She loves to paint her nails herself.
- She got tendentious by playing too much piano and dancing too much in 2017.
- She does music because she wants to entertain and make people feel joyful.
- She loves to host contests on her Instagram such as shoutout contests and editing contests.
- Caroline always tries to perform requested covers and tag the people who requested the cover.
- She loves to wear wigs to surprise people.
- Caroline has danced with Britney Spears and has been featured on her Instagram multiple times.
- She can do the splits.
- Caroline has a blog where she posts about music and her life so that she can interact with “Caroline’s Army” and build a strong relationship with them. Visit her official website @ carolines-music.com.
- Connect with Caroline on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.