|Chantelle Paige Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 3, 1988|
Chantelle Paige is an American singer, songwriter, travel blogger, and social media influencer who was a member of the R&B/Rap music group Flipsyde from 2008 to 2011. Although primarily known as a singer, she has dabbled in other pursuits in the entertainment industry. She has been modeling from the age of 3 and was featured on magazine covers and billboards endorsing several products as a child artist. She began singing from the age of 5 and used to participate in music theatre plays with The Children’s Musical Theater in San Jose. Her music career was kickstarted at the age of 17 when she uploaded a track on MySpace and it became an overnight hit which led to her opening events and concerts for artists like The Pussycat Dolls, Robin Thicke, Pretty Ricky, and Bobby Valentino. With the R&B group Flipsyde, she was involved in the 2009 album State of Survival and has also recorded several solo tracks after leaving the group in 2011.
Chantelle Paige Soutas
Los Gatos, Santa Clara County, California, United States
San Francisco, California, United States
Chantelle was homeschooled in grade school and then graduated from the Valley Christian High School in San Jose, California.
Singer, Songwriter, Travel Blogger, Social Media Influencer
- Father – Michael Soutas
- Mother – Deborah Soutas (Former Model)
- Siblings – Savannah LaBrant (née Soutas) (Older Sister) (Model, Vlogger, YouTuber)
- Others – Cole LaBrant (Brother-in-Law) (YouTuber), Everleigh Rose Soutas (Niece) (Social Media Personality), Posie Rayne LaBrant (Niece). She also has a paternal half-sister and a paternal half-brother.
Pop, Country, R&B
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chantelle has dated –
- Tom Kaulitz (2009)
- Colby O’Donis (2009)
- Coulter Mulligan (2016-Present) – Chantelle got engaged to marketing manager Coulter Mulligan in December 2016 and the couple tied the knot in Carmel by the Sea on May 12, 2018. They have a daughter named Senna Paige Mulligan (b. January 20, 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, Greek, and Danish descent.
- Petite frame
- Long, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
Chantelle has endorsed/promoted brands such as –
- Polly Pocket
- Britney Spears Doll products
- Pound Puppies
- Storybook Heirlooms
- JC Penney
Chantelle Paige Facts
- When she was 8 years old, owing to her popularity as a child model, a doll and book series were made in her name and image for a children’s book catalog.
- During her high school days, Chantelle was a JV (Junior Varsity) cheerleader in her freshman year. In her sophomore year, she had co-captained the JV Girls’ Tennis team.
- She used to also perform competitively with the Dance Attack! troupe in Mountain View, California. During her stint with the team, she won the title of the ‘Most Outstanding Junior Dancer’.
- She won the ‘Outstanding Bay Area High School Actress’ award from the American Musical Theatre of San Jose for her portrayal of Ariel in the musical Footloose.
- A track from her 2009 album State of Survival, titled Champion, was selected as a theme song for the 2008 Summer Olympics.
Featured Image by Chantelle Paige / Instagram