|Charli Howard Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||April 6, 1991|
Charli Howard is a model and body positive activist known for doing modeling and endorsement work for popular fashion brands like British Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Tank, and Elle. She is represented by the top agencies like the New York-based Muse Management. She also has a mild social media following with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Peckham, London, England, United Kingdom
New York City, New York, United States
Charli attended an all-girls boarding school.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a sister.
She is represented by –
- Muse Management – New York
- Peters Fraser and Dunlop
- Liz Matthews PR
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Charli is in a relationship with someone. However, the identity of the guy cannot be ascertained.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Green eyes
- Sharp jawline
- Thick arched eyebrows
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Charli has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- British Vogue
- Harper’s Bazaar
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
Being a body positive activist and a plus-size model.
She hasn’t made her theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
Charli is yet to appear on a TV show.
She likes to have two cups of tea early in the morning and relies on a balanced diet to stay healthy. She prefers walking most of the times, in addition to running, squats and doing barre, to stay in shape.
Charli Howard Favorite Things
- Restaurant In New York – By Chloe
- Beauty Brand – Glossier
- Clothing Brand – Reformation, Topshop
- Body Part – Hips
- Artists – Nicki Minaj, Geri Halliwell
Source – Fashion Week Daily, V Magazine, Fashionista
Charli Howard Facts
- She has published her memoir which is aimed at young adults titled Misfit: One Size Does Not Fit All, which was published by Penguin Random House in February 2018.
- Her debut middle grade novel titled Splash!, published by Nosy Crow hit the markets in the summer of 2018.
- She began her modeling career at the age of 16 after her friend sent her Facebook pictures to London agencies. At the beginning of her career, she weighed only seven and a half stone as a result of her struggles with bulimia and anorexia.
- In February 2015, she wrote a scathing open letter to her former modeling agency, which went viral, after being told that she wasn’t thin enough.
- Charli is the co-founder of the All Woman Project, which aims at displaying the untouched and positively real images of women in photo shoots and campaigns throughout the year.
- While growing up, Charli suffered from OCD which coupled with anxiety, added to her bulimia. She confessed to her parents about her bulimia at the age of 24.
- Charli went for counseling for a brief time but left it after a fellow student found out about it and spread the news.
- Her issues with her body image began when she was 8 years old.
- Charli is fluent in the German language.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Charli Howard / Instagram