|Christen Dominique Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||February 5, 1987|
Christen Dominique is an American YouTuber and beauty vlogger who initially rose to fame after she created her own channel and started posting top-quality video contents that tackle interesting niches such as beauty, makeup, lifestyle, and fashion. She has been highly recognized as one of the most successful YouTubers with more than 4.5 million subscribers on her self-titled channel and a huge growing fan base on all of her social media platforms. Most of her most popular uploads on the video-sharing platform include makeup product reviews, makeup tutorials, easy makeup routines, and more. Shortly after establishing a reputable career in vlogging, she became one of the few YouTubers to walk down the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival.
In addition to her milestones as a vlogger and a social media influencer, Dominique also became a prominent endorser of some of the world’s top-billed beauty cosmetic brands like L’Oreal, Sephora, and Olay. Following her long-list endorsements, Dominique has also graced many events including the 3rd Annual Hollywood Beauty Awards. She’s not just beauty and talent, but also someone filled with a genuine interest and passion for makeup. Many of her videos have been recognized and honored by YouTube and she has received silver and gold buttons.
Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Her educational qualifications aren’t known.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – She has 2 half-sisters.
Christen Dominique is represented by her own company Dominique Cosmetics.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Christen Dominique has dated –
- Cesar Irias – Christen Dominique is married to a non-showbiz guy named Cesar Irias and they have a son together named Jayden. Though she’s been low-key sharing about her marriage with Cesar and she seldom posts photos of them together on social media, she has already featured her husband on her self-titled YouTube channel several times.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and Arab)
She has Mexican ancestry.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘pink’, ‘blue’, ‘gray’, and ‘light brown’.
She often tends to wear green, gray, and blue contact lenses.
- Thick Lips
- U-shaped Jawline
Christen Dominique has endorsed brands such as –
- Urban Decay
- Estee Lauder
Apart from promoting a bunch of renown makeup brands which are often posted on her Instagram, Christen has also been proactively promoting her own makeup line, Dominique Cosmetics.
Best Known For
- Her top-viewed vlogs that tackle a wide variety of niches including makeup, beauty, and fashion
- Being dubbed as a famous beauty guru due to her informative, creative, and easy-to-follow makeup tutorials alongside product reviews that make it easier for her subscribers to note which makeup brands and essentials are must-haves
First TV Show
In 2015, she made her first TV show appearance as “Herself” in an episode of the hit American talk show The Real.
Though she has not really specified what her workout parameters and healthy diet plans are usually like to achieve her personal fitness goals, Dominique had shared a short snippet of her workout routine in the video titled My Morning Routine 2018 which was posted February 7, 2018. In the video, she can be seen working out alongside her son Jayden.
Christen Dominique Favorite Things
- Music – Ratchet rap songs
- A Place To Shop For Beauty Products – Sephora
- Makeup – Concealer
Source – The Fashion Spot, Makeup.com
Christen Dominique Facts
- She created her own YouTube channel on February 3, 2009, which has already accumulated more than 4.5 million subscribers with more than 235 million combined views.
- She has a huge social media fan base with more than 400k followers on Twitter, more than 650k followers on Facebook, and more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
- One of her most-viewed uploads on her channel is the Eyeshadow Do’s and Don’t which has garnered more than 13 million views. The video was posted on April 12, 2017.
- She has always been a huge fan of YouTube beauty vlogs even before she created her own channel.
- She has made product reviews on top beauty cosmetic brands including Huda Beauty, Fenty Beauty, Too Faced, Bobbi Brown, and MAC.
- Her most treasured possession is her family.
- She has collaborated with other YouTube artists including Chrisspy, Sylvia Gani, Patrick Starrr, Chloe Morello, Sarahi, Jake Warden, and Laura Lee.
- Her own range of cosmetics Dominique Cosmetics was launched in 2018 and the first product she had introduced was an eyeshadow palette.
- She was named as one of Forbes’ “Top Beauty Influencers” in 2017.
- Follow her on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Christen Dominique / Instagram