|Christian Fuchs Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1¼ in|
|Date of Birth||April 7, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Christian Fuchs is an Austrian professional footballer who is best known for his career as a left back for Major League Soccer club Charlotte FC. He also served as the captain of the Austrian national team in the past and has also played for numerous other teams such as SV Mattersburg, Wiener Neustadt, VfL Bochum, Leicester City, Schalke 04, and many more. During the course of his career, Christian has won several tournaments such as the FA Cup, Premier League, DFL-Supercup, and UEFA European Under-17 Championship.
- Father – Amateur Goalkeeper
Fuchs is signed with GRASS IS GREEN.
Defender / Left Back
6 ft 1¼ in or 186 cm
86 kg or 190 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Christian Fuchs is married to Raluca Gold-Fuchs who runs a public relations company and a football academy in Manhattan. Together, they have a son Anthony (b. December 2014), a stepson Ethan (from Raluca’s previous relationship), and a daughter.
Race / Ethnicity
- Mohawk hairstyle
Christian has appeared in a TV advert for T-Mobile.
Best Known For
Being on the Leicester City’s team which won the 2015-2016 Premier League Title.
First Football Match
He debuted for the senior national team of Austria on May 23, 2006 in a friendly match against Croatia. He played for just final 6 minutes and his team lost the match by 1-4.
- Blocking shots
- Aerial Duels
Fuchs has not performed in a feature movie yet. However, he was seen in a documentary called Carl Andersens Underground der Liebe (2015) as himself.
First TV Show
Other than football matches itself, Christian has appeared in the TV series Wir sind Kaiser (2010) as himself in just one episode.
Christian Fuchs Facts
- At 11, he started playing for football club 1. Wiener Neustädter SC.
- He has played as a forward too for the local team SVg Pitten from 1992 to 2001.
- Christian was loaned to German association football club 1. FSV Mainz 05 in 2010.
- While playing for German club Schalke 04 from June 2011 to June 2015, Christian used to wear shirt #23. It was previously worn by Brazilian footballer Danilo Fernando Avelar.
- Fuchs was transferred for free to Leicester City in June 2015.
- On November 17, 2010, Christian scored his first international goal. But, during that match with Greece, his team lost by 1-2 in a friendly match.
- When striker Marc Janko was absent, Christian got to lead his national team Austria as a captain on August 11, 2010. His team lost the match by 0-1 to Switzerland.
- On August 13, 2012, Christian got an armband permanently at the request of manager Marcel Koller.
- He started his own clothing brand called No Fuchs Given (nofuchsgiven.com). He even makes video series with the same name and collaborates with other teammates in the video series.