|Christopher Villiers Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 7, 1960|
Christopher Villiers is an English actor, voice actor, director, screenwriter, and producer. Over the years, he has been a part of a variety of shows and movies which include Emmerdale, Young Sherlock: The Mystery of the Manor House, Doctor Who, Two Men Went to War, Bloody Sunday, Play for Today, Mansfield Park, Sweet Sixteen, Indian Summers, Little Sir Nicholas, Mog, Capstick’s Law, We Are Seven, Faith in the Future, The New Adventures of Robin Hood, Birds Like Us, Midsomer Murders, Land Gold Women, Kidulthood, Family Affairs, Mile High, Casualty, Hetty Feather, The ABC Murders, A Working Mom’s Nightmare, Fisherman’s Friends, The Royals, Chasing Robert Barker, Seven Lucky Gods, A Hazard of Hearts, and Big Meg, Little Meg.
Christopher Francis Villiers
London, England, United Kingdom
Christopher Villiers received education at Stowe School.
Actor, Voice Actor, Director, Screenwriter, Producer
- Father – Wing Commander David Hugh Villiers (1921-1962)
- Mother – Elizabeth Barbara (née Hobbins)
- Siblings – Cat Villiers (Older Sister) (Film Producer, Actor), Jay Villiers (Younger Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Right Reverend Henry Montagu Villiers (January 4, 1813 – August 9, 1861) (Relative) (Clergyman of the Church of England, Bishop of Durham from 1860 to 1861), George Villiers, 4th Earl of Clarendon (January 12, 1800 – June 27, 1870) (Relative), Charles Pelham Villiers (January 3, 1802 – January 16, 1898) (Relative) (Lawyer, Politician)
Christopher Villiers has been signed with Gardner Herrity Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Christopher Villiers has dated –
- Katie Threlfall – He has been in a relationship with Katie Threlfall and they have 2 children.
Race / Ethnicity
Christopher Villiers Facts
- He co-starred as Peter Morgan in the sitcom Sweet Sixteen in 1983.
- In 1995, Christopher Villiers was cast as Sir Kay in the medieval drama film First Knight. It stars Sean Connery, Richard Gere, Julia Ormond, and Ben Cross.
- Villiers co-founded 2020 Casting, Ltd. (a casting agency based in London, England) in 1995.
- He appeared as Dr. Oliver Holmes in the 2002 war comedy-drama film Two Men Went to War, based on a true World War II story.
- He brought to life the character of Captain Nigel Croker in the television drama series Mile High between 2004 and 2005.
- From 2006 to 2008, Christopher Villiers appeared as Grayson Sinclair in the soap opera Emmerdale. After his role was written out of the show in 2008, he said, “Grayson has been a great character to play but we’ve agreed that the current storyline is going to provide an exciting exit for him. I’ve got several projects that I’m looking at but you never know, this might not be the last we see of Gray.”
- He played Charles Montague in the 2019 romantic comedy film Fisherman’s Friends.
Featured Image by Christopher Villiers / Instagram