|Claudia Doumit Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
Claudia Doumit is an Australian actress known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows and films like Jiya Marri on Timeless, Joey in Losing in Love, and Jenny in Nasty Habits. She has a mild social media fan base with more than 310k followers on Instagram and more than 16k followers on Twitter.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Los Angeles, California, United States
Claudia has studied at the Actors College of Theatre and Television (ACTT) and The Actors Centre Australia. She graduated from the National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA) in Kensington, Australia. She also took a two-year intensive program with Stella Adler Academy of Acting in Los Angeles.
- Father – Morrie Doumit
- Mother – Mary Zavaglia (Celebrity Beauty Expert)
- Siblings – James Doumit (Older Brother)
Claudia is represented by the New York-based Authentic Talent and Literary Management.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Claudia has dated –
- Blake Lewis – She was rumored to be in a relationship with Blake Lewis in the past. However, she is a fiercely private person and there is not much information about her dating history.
- Jack Quaid (2022-Present) – Claudia was first linked with actor Jack Quaid in June 2022 after they were seen holding hands while promoting the 3rd season of their show, The Boys, in Australia.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Lebanese, Italian, and Australian ancestry.
- Bulbous nose
- Dimpled smile
Best Known For
Playing the role of Jiya Marri on the time travel series Timeless.
She made her theatrical film debut in 2016 playing the role of Joey in Losing in Love.
First TV Show
Claudia made her first TV show appearance as an additional cast member on the satirical comedy series The Hamster Wheel in 2011.
Claudia Doumit Facts
- She was a part of the Diversity Showcase by ABC in 2015.
- Claudia had done voiceover work for the character of Farah Karim in the 2019 video game, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Claudia Doumit / Instagram