|Corey Kent Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 21, 1994|
|Spouse||Dayna Lou White|
Corey Kent is an American singer who came into the spotlight in early 2015 when he participated in the 8th season of the popular American competitive singing-based reality TV show The Voice. He released a few singles over the next few months – all of which peaked within the ‘Top 50’ of the US Country music chart. He has also published self-released albums titled Long Way (May 2016) and 21 (December 2021). The former album had peaked at number 19 on the US Heat music chart. Corey’s career caught fire in late 2022 when his cover of Canadian country music artist Tyler Joe Miller’s song titled Wild as Her peaked within the ‘Top 15’ of both the US Country and US Country Airplay music charts. The cover was also certified ‘Platinum’ by the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) and this success prompted a bidding war between multiple record labels to sign him up. Eventually, RCA Records Nashville secured Corey’s services in August 2022.
Corey Kent White
Bixby, Oklahoma, United States
He splits his time between Dallas, Texas, United States, and Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee, United States.
Corey graduated from high school when he was just 16 years old. He briefly moved to Nashville after this but returned to his home state to attend Oklahoma State University-Stillwater, a public land-grant research university in Stillwater, Oklahoma.
- Father – Kevin White
- Mother – Donna Brollier
- Siblings – Ashtyn Jane (Younger Sister). He also has a younger brother.
He has been represented by –
- Chris Fox, Manager, Triple 8 Management, Artist Management Firm, Bryan, Brazos County, Texas, United States
- Nate Towne, Booking Agent, William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent Management Agency, Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee, United States
RCA Records Nashville
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Corey has dated –
- Dayna Lou White (2015-Present) – Corey began dating Dayna Lou White in 2015 and the couple got married in January 2017. They have 3 children together – 2 daughters named Steelie Grace White (b. February 2018) and Capri White (b. June 2020), and a son named Canyon Kent White (b. January 2022).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Slender frame
- Short-cropped, side-parted hair
- Sports a thin beard
- Affable smile
Corey Kent Facts
- Corey grew up listening to country music which inspired him to pursue a career as a musician. He made his first public performance, aged just 11, at the Oklahoma State Fair, one of the two state fairs that are annually held in the state of Oklahoma. Held in mid-September each year, the event is known to often attract close to one million people.
- During his time at Oklahoma State University-Stillwater, he started writing songs and performing in nightclubs. He later moved to Nashville to try and kickstart a country music career.
- Corey recorded an EP in 2014 and then competed in the 8th season of the reality TV show The Voice. Although he was eliminated from the show in the ‘final eight’ stage, the songs that he covered there made it to the Billboard Hot Country Songs music chart.
- He shortened his name from Corey Kent White to Corey Kent in 2022.
Featured Image by Corey Kent / Instagram