|Danielle Wyatt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||April 22, 1991|
Danielle Wyatt is an English cricketer who started playing for Southern Vipers in 2017 and the England National Team in 2010. She has also played for other domestic cricket teams such as Staffordshire, Melbourne Renegades, Nottinghamshire, Sussex, and Lancashire Thunder. She has more than 200k followers on Twitter and more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Danielle Nicole Wyatt
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England, United Kingdom
- Father – Steve Wyatt
- Mother – Nikki Wyatt
- Siblings – Ryan Wyatt (Brother), Max Wyatt (Brother)
Danielle is represented by the MN2S Talent Management Company.
Right-Arm Off Break
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Danielle Wyatt has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- New Balance
- Budgy Smuggler
- British Airways
- Alchemy Cryotherapy Centre
Danielle Wyatt Favorite Things
- Emoji – The Dancing Lady
- Sportsperson – David Beckham
- IPL Team – Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Cricket Player – Virat Kohli
- Cricket Ground – Adelaide Oval
- Fictional Hero – James Bond
- Indian Drink – Masala Tea
Danielle Wyatt Facts
- In August 2019, she made history as the first female cricketer from England to score a century in the Women’s Cricket Super League. While playing for Southern Vipers, she brought up a total of 110 runs against Surrey Stars, of which her century came off 56 balls and included 9 fours and 7 sixes.
- Danielle has been open about her admiration for Indian cricketer Virat Kohli. In 2014, she made headlines in India after proposing to Kohli on Twitter by posting “Marry Me”. When the two finally met later in 2014, he advised her against posting such things online.
- She is known to be good friends with cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar‘s son, Arjun Tendulkar, whom she met after the father-son duo attended one of her matches.
- As of 2019, she has scored 2 centuries in Women’s Twenty20 International Cricket (WT20I). She scored 100 runs off 57 balls against Australia in November 2017 and in March 2018, she played an innings of 124 runs from 64 balls against India; leading her team to victory both times.
- In 2017, Virat Kohli gifted her a cricket bat, which she named ‘the Beast’.
Featured Image by Danielle Wyatt / Instagram