|Davante Adams Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||December 24, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Davante Adams is an American football wide receiver who played two seasons of college football for the Fresno State Bulldogs and was named a second-team All-American in 2013. After that, he was picked in the second round of the 2014 NFL Draft by the Green Bay Packers. He was later traded to the Las Vegas Raiders of the National Football League (NFL).
Davante Lavell Adams
East Palo Alto, San Mateo County, California, United States
Davante Adams studied at Palo Alto High School, a comprehensive public high school located in Palo Alto, California.
Afterward, he was recruited by California State University, Fresno (Fresno State), the University of Hawaiʻi, and San Diego State. He ultimately decided to commit to playing college football at California State University, Fresno (Fresno State), a public university in Fresno, California. During his time at the university, he played on the Fresno State Bulldogs football team from 2011 to 2013.
- Father – Douglas Adams
- Mother – Pamela Brown
- Siblings – Doug Adams Jr. (Older Brother), Destiny (Sister), D’aishanae (Sister)
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, he has a net worth of $25 Million as of 2023.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
98 kg or 216 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Davante Adams has dated –
- Devanne Villarreal – On June 2, 2018, he tied the knot with Devanne Villarreal. The duo has been blessed with 2 daughters, including Daija.
Race / Ethnicity
Davante Adams has done endorsement work for brands such as Taco Bell.
Davante Adams Facts
- He was a two-way starter for the Vikings football team as a senior and led his school (i.e. Palo Alto High School) to a CIF state championship. He had 64 receptions for 1,094 yards and 12 touchdowns and as a cornerback on defense, he totaled 44 tackles, including two for a loss, two forced fumbles, an interception, and four passes defended.
- During his school years, Davante Adams also played basketball and was considered a two-star recruit in that sport.
- As a true freshman at Fresno State, he redshirted his 2011 season.
- He established himself as an instant contributor in the Fresno State Bulldogs‘ 9–4 2012 season.
- Davante Adams was named the MVP of the 2012 Hawaii Bowl.
- It was announced by Davante on December 27, 2013, that he would forgo his final two college seasons and enter the 2014 NFL Draft.
- He was drafted in the second round with the 53rd overall pick by the Green Bay Packers in the 2014 NFL Draft and became the 9th wide receiver to be selected that year.
- He signed a contract with the Green Bay Packers on June 12, 2014.
- Adams went on to sign a four-year, $58 million contract extension with the Packers on December 29, 2017.
- He was ranked 45th by his peers on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2018.
- He was traded to the Las Vegas Raiders by the Packers in exchange for their 2022 first-round pick and second-round pick on March 18, 2022. He subsequently signed a five-year, $141.25M deal and became the highest-paid wide receiver in the NFL at the time of the signing.
- In Week 1 of the 2022 season, Davante Adams made his debut with the Las Vegas Raiders in a game against the Los Angeles Chargers, where he caught 10 passes for 141 yards and a touchdown in the 19–24 loss.
- In Week 4 of the 2022 season, he registered his first victory with the Las Vegas Raiders with a 32–23 win over the Denver Broncos in a game where Adams had nine receptions for 101 yards.
- He concluded the 2022 season with 100 receptions, 1,516 receiving yards, and a league-leading 14 touchdowns.
Featured Image by All-Pro Reels / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0 DEED