|Davika Hoorne Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 16, 1992|
Davika Hoorne is a Thai actress and model who shot up to fame after playing various roles in films like Heart Attack and Suddenly Twenty. She became an absolute sensation after appearing as a female lead star in Pee Mak alongside Mario Maurer in 2013. She is also a designer and has her own clothing line named ‘Misstar by Davika’. Davika has an immense social media fan base with more than 8 million followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
Mai, Mai Davika
Davika went to the Phraharuthai Donmuang School and Kevalee International School for her primary and secondary education. Then, she attended Rangsit University and graduated with a major in Communication Arts.
- Father – Danny Hoorne
- Mother – Rattanakorn Chomyong
- Siblings – Davinia Hoorne (Sister), Elene Hoorne (Sister)
She is managed by Klao Nampraw.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Davika has dated –
- Mario Maurer – Davika was in a relationship with the Thai model and her co-star in the film, Pee Mak, Mario Maurer in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
She is of Thai descent on her mother’s side and has Belgian ancestry on her father’s side.
- Petite figure
- Shiny black hair
She has appeared in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- Magnum Classic
- Brand’s Bird’s Nest
- L’Oréal Elseve
She has also used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Michael Kors
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Namu Life Snail White
- Bolon Eyewear
- Max Mara
Best Known For
Playing roles in popular films such as Heart Attack (2015), Pee Mak (2013), and Suddenly Twenty (2016)
She made her first film appearance as Rachida in the romantic drama film Fatherland in 2012.
First TV Show
Davika made her first TV show appearance as Tien on the Thai TV series Ngao Kammathep in 2010.
The secret behind her lean body is dancing. She enjoys doing different types of dancing, which basically works as a cardio and keeps her body toned and fit. She also does compound core and legs exercises such as Russian twists, planks, deadlifts, weighted squats, and weighted crunches.
Besides that, she also tries to sustain a healthy lifestyle by eating a clean, healthy and nutritious diet. She usually avoids eating junk food.
Davika Hoorne Facts
- Before she started acting, she used to be a commercial model and has appeared in several TV commercials in the past.
- She started modeling at the age of 14.
- Hoorne has worked with Korean singer Ali in a music video titled No Way under Genie Music.
- She has been called the “Queen of Presenters” and the Fan Bingbing of Thailand.
- Davika was scouted by Helen, who was the assistant of her former manager named Supachai Srivijit. With his help, she ended up signing a contract with Channel 7 and made her first TV show appearance in the series Ngao Kammathep in 2010.
- Davika is also the female lead star of one of Thailand’s highest grossing films of all time named Pee Mak with Mario Maurer.
- She has 4 pet dogs.
- In 2016, she was on the way to become a freelance actress.
- Davika is a UNICEF ambassador.
- She has also graced the cover of Women’s Health magazine in the past.
- In 2016, she got an award alongside Mario Maurer at the Asia Model Awards in Korea.
- She has her own clothing line named ‘Misstar by Davika’.
- Visit her official website @ davikaclub.com.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Davika Hoorne / Instagram