In the jam-packed and stressful life of today, it gets difficult for you to maintain your body weight and stay in good shape. But now you don’t need to worry because De-stress Diet Plan is there to relieve you from stress, which is the root cause of obesity and several other health problems.
You might not know it but your poor eating habits, which involve plenty of junk and processed foods, are responsible for making your body devoid of vital nutrients. They also promote the formation of cortisol which is a stress producing hormone.
The six week diet plan has made the selection of food items in such a meticulous way that their mere consumption will activate the recovery mechanism in your body. While enriching your body with nutrients, these foods will provide you sexy figure and cheerful temperament.
What is De-stress Diet Plan?
De-stress is all about healthy way of living, which includes loads of high-fiber fruits and leafy vegetables, and several other nutritious food items required to nourish your body. The diet plan will not only improve your eating habits but will also educate you the correct ways to providing relaxation to your body.
Without making you feel hungry, the exclusive diet plan will get you the much sough- after mental and physical effects. The diet program doesn’t undermine the importance of brain or mind, it rather believes that your brain is the control center of your body. And unless your brain is in proper healthy condition, you cannot even think of a healthy body.
Relationship between Food Items and Stress
There is a direct relationship between food items and your stress level. You might often feel guilty because you know that wrong eating habits of yours are responsible for obese body. But you will wonder knowing the fact that a vicious cycle is followed by your body.
Various food items consumed by you such as starchy foods, high fat, and high calorie food items, fosters the release of stress hormone. And when your mind is not at ease, you tend to suffer from anxiety, weariness, and several other negative emotions. These negative emotions enhance the acidic base of your body and piles up toxins and fats in your body, which are the main reasons of obesity.
Reasons of Stress
Your body begins showing signs when it is in stress. Let’s have a look at some of the most common reasons of stress.
- When you suffer from prolonged illness, your temperament becomes irritable and you do not like to interact with people.
- Hormonal changes taking place at the time of menstruation and pregnancy also might cause mood-swings and stress in women.
- Antibiotics, steroids, and anti-inflammatory consumed in excess disrupt the functioning of various body organs and develop stress.
- Stress makes it difficult for you to relax. Besides that, you face difficulty in sleeping and tend to forget things.
- You often suffer from irritable bowel and digestion problems such as constipation and diarrhea.
Recommended Food Items in De-stress Diet Plan
De-stress diet plan has made articulate list of food items namely comfort foods, which can effectively prune your stress level and rev up the functioning of your immune system.
Complex carbs are slowly digested by your body and they pep up the release of serotonin hormone. The noble hormone releases good chemicals in your body, which aid you to be in good mood. Apart from being rich sources of complex carbs, bread, pasta, oatmeal also stabilize your blood glucose level.
Avocados being opulent source of potassium and healthy fats are effective in dealing with high blood pressure.
Cold fishes such as tuna and salmon are excellent sources of omega-3 fatty acids. These fishes save you from heart problems and mental disorders such as depression, anxiety etc. Omega-3 fatty acids being essential fatty acids blend with your brain and elevate its functioning.
Bananas being dense in potassium regulate your blood pressure. Besides reducing stress, they also keep check on your blood sugar level and aid in healing heart burn.
Black tea has been found to be more effective and prompt than any other beverage. Study depicts that people consuming black tea are calmer and more relieved than people consuming other beverages in their day to day life.
Oranges being rich in vitamin C and assist your body in hampering the production of stress hormones. They also strengthen your immune system and keep check on your blood sugar and cholesterol level.
High content of magnesium in spinach is effective in dealing with stress. Lack of magnesium in your body causes headache and fatigue. Soya bean, salmon, and green leafy vegetables are opulent sources of magnesium.
Rich in folic acid, broccoli is high fibrous vegetable, effective in reducing stress and inflammatory reactions in your body.
Whole grains encourage the formation of serotonin, mood enhancing hormone. Besides making your temperament cheerful, the hormone makes you feel relaxed.
How De-stress Diet Plan Will Help You?
De-stress Diet plan can help you in number of ways. Some of the most common ways are as follows.
- It will educate you about various effective ways of conquering your cravings for sugar, sweets, and salty foods, which do more bad than good to your body. For instance, sugary foods might make you feel good for some time but their effects are devastating in long run.
- The diet plan is not just informative; it is also practical to follow. Apart from suggesting you realistic and incredible ways of purging stress, it also works towards rejuvenating your body, mind, and soul.
- The diet plan asserts, if your mind will be immune from stress, the natural process of weight loss will trigger. As a result of which you will see you growing lighter and more relaxed.
- The diet plan contains numerous ways to providing exercise to your body. Yoga and meditation have been pointed up in the diet plan because nothing else is more effective in relieving your mind and spirit than them.
- The revolutionary diet plan will not only tell you what you should eat, it will also tell you when and how much you should eat to attain maximum benefits.