|Dean Ambrose Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 7, 1985|
Over the years, Dean Ambrose has established himself as one of the prominent stars of WWE. He started his wrestling career in 2004 in the independent circuit under the ring name, Jon Moxley. Over the course of his successful career, he has managed to earn several high profile titles including WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Intercontinental Champion, and Raw Tag Team Champion. He has also earned opportunities to headline various high profile pay-per-view events for World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).
Jonathan David Good
Dean Ambrose, Jon Moxley, Jonathan Moxley, Moxley Moxx, The Lunatic Fringe, Street Dog
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Dean Ambrose didn’t complete his high school education as he dropped out to pursue a career in wrestling.
Professional Wrestler, Actor
- Father – His father was absent for the most part of Dean Ambrose’s childhood.
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He has a sister.
Dean Ambrose is signed up with WWE Inc.
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
102 kg or 225 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dean Ambrose has dated –
- Renee Young (2013-Present) – Dean Ambrose started going out with WWE announcer Renee Young, also known by her real name Renee Paquette, in 2013. Young also works as a sports broadcaster and as an occasional actress. They took their relationship to the next level by getting married in a romantic ceremony in April 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
- Messy Hairdo
- Scruffy Beard
Dean Ambrose has appeared in a TV commercial for XFINITY.
Best Known For
Being one of the most popular and successful professional wrestlers on the WWE roster. He has managed to win several high profile championships and titles during his time with the most popular wrestling promotion.
First Wrestling Match
In June 2004, Dean Ambrose made his debut in the Heartland Wrestling Association under the ring name, Jon Moxley.
In 2015, he made his theatrical film debut in the crime thriller movie, 12 Rounds 3: Lockdown. He was cast in the leading role in the movie.
First TV Show
In 2006, Dean Ambrose made his first TV show appearance on the comedy series, Whatever.
Dean Ambrose regularly hits the gym to keep himself in the fighting shape. He is so dedicated to his fitness regime that he doesn’t allow the lack of gym to get into the way. If he can’t find a gym in the new city, he arrives early at the arena and starts running up and down the stairs or he finds an area in the building where he can do some running.
Apart from strength training and conditioning, he has also included yoga in his daily schedule. In fact, yoga has become an integral component of his workout routine. He also makes sure that he spends a lot of time stretching. For the mental balance, he relies on his daily meditation.
- As Dean Ambrose
- Arm trap cross-legged STF – FCW
- Running knee lift – FCW, WWE parodied from William Regal, used while in The Shield
- Midnight Special (Over the shoulder back to belly piledriver)
- Dirty Deeds (Headlock driver – 2012–2014 or a snap double arm DDT)
- As Jon Moxley
- Moxicity (Spinning side slam)
- Hook and Ladder (Elevated double chicken wing wheelbarrow facebuster)
- One Hitter (Vertical suplex lifted and dropped into a DDT)
- Crossface chicken wing
- Fujiwara armbar
- Lunatic Lariat
- Bow & Arrow
- Twisting snap elbow drop
- Belly to back wheelbarrow facebuster
- Running bulldog
- Lunatic Fringe Elbow Drop (Diving elbow drop to a standing opponent and /or to the outside of the ring)
- Air Lunatic /Flying Lunatic (Suicide dive)
Dean Ambrose Favorite Things
- Role Model – Bret Hart
- NFL Team – Cincinnati Bengals
- MLB Team – Cincinnati Reds
Source – Wikipedia
Dean Ambrose Facts
- He spent much of his childhood in the rough neighborhood of Cincinnati’s East End, living in public housing.
- During his childhood years, wrestling served as an ideal way to escape from his rough life and conditions. He used to spend a lot of time watching wrestling videos and reading articles about wrestling.
- In his teens, he started working at the Heartland Wrestling Association (HWA) for Les Thatcher. He used to set up the ring and sell popcorns.
- He started his professional wrestling training at the age of 18 as it was Thatcher’s condition that he would only train Ambrose after he turned 18. At HWA, he was also trained by Cody Hawk.
- In 2007, Dean formed a tag team with his former trainer, Cody Hawk, and they won the HWA Tag Team Championship in June 2017 by overcoming Tack and Tarek the Legend.
- In April 2011, it was announced that Ambrose had inked a developmental contract with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).
- However, he had worked for WWE for 5 years before he signed a deal with the company. He had tag teamed with Brad Attitude in a match, against MNM, which was recorded for the TV program, Velocity.
- Immediately after signing the contract, WWE decided to move him to developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW) to polish his wrestling and in-ring skills.
- In 2014, the Pro Wrestling Illustrated readers declared him the Most Popular Wrestler of the Year after taking part in an online poll. They again awarded him with the same title the following year.
- Follow Dean Ambrose on Facebook and Twitter.
Featured Image by Miguel Discart / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0