|Diana Matheson Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||April 6, 1984|
Diana Matheson is a Canadian soccer player who is best known for playing for Canadian national women’s soccer team and also for the Utah Royals FC in the National Women’s Soccer League. With time, she has amassed a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Diana Beverly Matheson
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
She studied at White Oaks Secondary School in Oakville. Later, she attended Princeton University from where she graduated with a Major in Economics.
- Siblings – Kathryn Matheson (Sister)
5 ft or 152.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite physique
Diana Matheson Facts
- She received the Principal’s Award for athletics and academics while studying at White Oaks Secondary School.
- Diana assisted in winning the 2001 national championship as a part of the Ontario provincial team and also captained the team in 2002.
- She is an economist by profession.
- In 2007, Diana was awarded “Ivy League Player of the Year” and in 2008, she was named “Princeton Women’s Athlete of the Year.”
- Growing up, she indulged in both hockey and soccer and credits her family to be the reason behind her success.
- She played her first match for Canada in 2003 at the Algarve Cup.
Featured Image By Diana Matheson / Instagram