|Diane Neal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 17, 1976|
Diane Neal is a talented American actress, former model, and politician. She is known for her roles in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, NCIS, NCIS: New Orleans, Suits, Ed, Fling, 30 Rock, White Collar, Blue Bloods, Power, Asterix & Obelix: Mission Cleopatra, Second Born, and A Warden’s Ransom. As a model, she has appeared in ads for brands like Shiseido and Pond’s. She also ran for the U.S. House of Representatives in New York as an independent candidate in 2018. She received her associate’s degree from Harvard University’s Extension School in 2018.
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Diane Neal studied at the Heritage High School and graduated in 1993 at just 16 years of age. She then moved to Hawaii to join a college as a pre-med major. However, she left that college to try out modeling and travel the world.
In 1999, she went to Egypt and Israel to study biblical archaeology. Before embarking upon an acting career, she took acting lessons at the Atlantic Acting School (part of the Atlantic Theater Company) in New York for 6 weeks. Much later in 2009, she joined Harvard University‘s Extension School and graduated with an associate’s degree in May 2018.
Actress, Former Model, Politician
- Father – Christopher Neal (Federal Attorney)
- Mother – Colleen Neal (Math Teacher)
- Siblings – Leigh Neal (Older Sister), Erin Neal (Older Sister)
Diane Neal is managed by Osbrink Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Universal City, California, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Diane Neal has dated –
- Marcus Fitzgerald – In the late 1990s, Diane began a relationship with an engineer and former model Marcus Fitzgerald. The couple met through mutual friends. They dated for almost 7 years and were engaged for only 2 weeks. They tied the knot amidst close friends and family on the beach at Hideaway in the Dominican Republic on July 9, 2005. However, the couple’s fairy tale relationship did not last long, and they finalized their divorce in 2014. They had no children during the course of their relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
Long rounded chin
Diane Neal has either endorsed or appeared in commercials for brands like –
- Reach Toothbrush (2002)
- Miller Lite
Best Known For
Her appearance in TV series like Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2003-2012) as Casey Novak, NCIS (2010-2014) and NCIS: New Orleans (2015) as Coast Guard Investigative Service Special Agent Abigail Borin, and Suits (2012–2014) as Allison Holt
In 2003, she made her theatrical film debut in the drama film Second Born as Natasha.
In 2002, she made her debut as a voice actress in the English version of the comedy-adventure film Asterix and Obelix Meet Cleopatra as Cleopatra.
First TV Show
In 2001, she made her first TV show appearance on the comedy-drama series Ed as Vanessa.
Diane Neal Favorite Things
- Time For Food – Breakfast
- About Her Character Novak – That she cared about doing the right thing.
Diane Neal Facts
- She grew up in Littleton, Colorado, and Ohio.
- One of her first jobs was a presser at the dry cleaners.
- When she turned 18 years old, she worked as a model for Shiseido and Pond’s skin-care ads and quit in 1999.
- While at high school, she participated in competitive figure skating.
- As a kid, she was more into science and imagined herself getting a degree in medicine or becoming an astrophysicist, and fantasized about winning a Nobel or a MacArthur ‘genius’ prize.
- In 2018, she ran for the post of U.S. House of Representatives in New York’s 19th congressional district as an independent candidate, finishing with 1% of the vote.
- Diane once shared a crumbling 300-sq.-ft. Manhattan studio with her then-boyfriend, Marcus Fitzgerald.
- She has a poodle named Winnie.
- She calls herself an accidental actor who has always been interested in politics.
- Her beauty plan includes just sunscreen, chap-stick, and a Star Wars t-shirt.
- In the past, she met with an accident in upstate New York when an uninsured drunken driver hit her injuring her spine.
Featured Image by Diane Neal / Instagram