|Dimash Kudaibergen Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3¼ in|
|Date of Birth||May 24, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Dimash Kudaibergen is a Kazakh singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist who rose to fame after winning the Grand Prix of Slavianski Bazaar in Vitebsk and for his participation on Hunan TV’s Singer 2017. He has more than 600k subscribers on his musical YouTube channel, more than 3 million followers on Instagram, and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Dinmukhamed Kanatuly Kudaibergen (In Kazakh Дінмұхаммед Қанатұлы Құдайберген)
The Six-Octave Man
He started attending the Aktobe’s Akhmet Zhubanov Music College at the age of 5. Dimash later enrolled at Gymnasium No. 32.
In 2009, he graduated from a Broadway Musical master class. Later, he completed his studies in Classical music from Aktobe’s K. Zhubanov University in 2014.
On June 27, 2018, he attained a Major in Vocal from the Kazakh National University of Arts situated in Astana. As of 2019, he was studying for a Masters in Composing with the same university.
Singer, Songwriter, Multi-Instrumentalist
- Father – Kanat Kudaibergenuly Aitbayev
- Mother – Svetlana Aitbayeva (Singer)
- Siblings – Raushan Aitbayev (Younger Sister), Mansur Aitbayev (Younger Brother)
- Others – Miua Nizamutdinova (Grandmother) (Retired Teacher), Kudaibergen Aitbayev (Musician)
Pop, Classical Crossover, Folk, World, Operatic Pop
Vocals, Dombra, Piano, Drums, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Keyboard, Marimba, Bayan, Cello
He has released his music with Beijing Black & Golden Music Communication Co.,Ltd. / R2G Music.
6 ft 3¼ in or 191 cm
87 kg or 192 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Nubian nose
- His hair falls over his forehead
- Tall physique
Dimash Kudaibergen Facts
- He inherited his musical talent from his family.
- His grandparents played an important part during his childhood years in nurturing and raising him.
- Dimash’s father Kanat was a member of Aktobe’s “Cultural Development Board” in the past, whereas, his mother Svetlana was a well-known soprano singer and the Deputy of Maslikhat of Aktobe region as well as the Artistic Director of the children’s studio Saz.
- His parents were both cited with the title of “Honored Music Artists.”
- Dimash was taught to proficiently speak in Kazakh and learn to play Kazakh’s traditional instruments including a Dombra from a very early age.
- He started singing and performing in public at a very young age. However, he was only 2 years old when he made his first-ever stage performance in a minor role.
- Dimash was 5 years old when his parents signed him up for vocals training and piano lessons. The same year, he also made his debut stage performance as a singer.
- In the year 2000, he was awarded the title of the national piano competition “Aynalayin”.
- It had always been his dream to sing in front of a large audience.
- Influenced by the work of many great poets, he too started writing poetry and assembling lyrics during his schooling days.
- During his teenage years, he took a keen interest in Taekwondo and swimming. Having achieved the ability to hold his breath underwater for a long period of time also helped him in his vocal training.
- He is fluent in Russian and Kazakh. He was also learning to speak in English and Mandarin in the past.
- His vocal range is of 6 octaves, from D2 to D8 and 6 octaves and 5 semitones, from A1 to D8, and also includes chest voice with vocal fry.
- He has cited various singers including American pop sensation Michael Jackson to be his greatest influence.
- His fans are called “Dears.”
- In 2017 and 2018, Dimash was included in the “The 100 Most Handsome Faces” list.
Featured Image By Dimash Kudaibergen / Instagram